surfbug

I'm begiiner,  I'll order some Vibrating Balls. They're smooth and self-pleasurizing, so they continue to vibrate with each movement of your body. Even the slightest tremble will activate silent vibrations that never tire and never stop! or I found Anal Love Beads the the rope has 5 balls. Is it risk that the rope mighrt break my wife butt?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I don't see any of those on the site, here. When choosing anal beads, I would not recommend any which are connected by rope or string.  That part probably won't break but cannot be sterilized and will harbor bacteria. If using beads on a string, use a condom as well. I would recommend beads connected by string only if coated in silicone or beads which are silicone.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Adriana: the girls in the Philippines used a stout cord. What it was made of I'm not sure but something very strong,  probably nylon. They strung large hollow glass beads and knotted them on each side to keep them in position then left a large loop to jerk on when their john was ready to cum. Even in the sixties they knew the potential health risks and discarded them after each use. This was not part of a two dollar short time and it cost more. The ones I've gotten from Tabu Toys' competitor are plastic with a stout cord but I'd never reuse them. Thanks for the idea of encasing it in a condom. That gives me pause for thought. Hank
Quote 0 0
Forgive me for my ignorance but did the prostitute insert the beads or did the john?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
This, anal beads, were something prostitutes would insert while they were going down on their special johns. It was usually a delicacy a gal would perform on a regular customer and it felt so good guys would ask for it in the future. If it was done as a surprise they were generally unaware of what was happening the first time until he started to cum and she pulled them out. It's something you just had to experience.

Something equally as good and possibly even better is a finger wave, if the gal knows what she's doing because it not only involves the anus but the prostate. When you want to give your male lover a blow job with something extra, and this is when it's best done, lube up your middle finger generously or a gloved middle finger and tease his ass hole until it relaxes then penetrate it gently. If he's never had this done before he may be resistant at first but if he trusts you he'll just enjoy it. The first time he may be oblivious to what you're doing and concentrating on what you're doing with your mouth.

Trace upward along the bottom side of his penis with your middle finger through his intestinal wall. Follow it back into him to about the length of your finger. At the base of his penis you'll feel a little bulb, that's his prostate gland. You'll generally know when you hit it because the pleasure meter suddenly sky rockets. The prostate furnishes some of the liquid in his seminal fluid and if you massage it gently he will cum like you won't believe. You can get him off much sooner and harder than you can imagine. Just don't remove your finger and stop massaging until his through cuming, (That seems to be the most common mistake). And be ready for a much larger volume of cum than you've experienced in the past.

I think the finger wave is safer than the anal beads on guys because one gal I knew who frequently practiced this claimed some guys actually lost control of their bowels and that could be messy. Try the finger wave- you might like it, he will- that's for sure. Hank   
Quote 0 0