thatman76

i need help with anal masterbaition votes

talk about anal masterbation 1 vote
50%
 tell me how u do it 1 vote
50%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
umm 1st of all im a guy and i am NOT gay. i got curious with anal masterbaition and ive done it a little but just read the questions below and answer please thank you.

1. i cant buy a dildo its to embarrising, and i cant ask any1, so wats something at home to use a a dildo?
LIST OF THINGS IVE USED: drum stick, tooth brush.

2. does a hair brush handle feel good? if so wat kind of handle should i get?
like the jagged 1 or the 1s with a curve?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
So far all the things you've mentioned are potentially very dangerous. They're not designed for what you want to use them for. They could injure you by scratching or cutting you internally and they could get lost up there. You might want to take a look at a couple videos by Nina Hartley or Tristan Taormino where they show you what's available on the market, what you're probably looking for, and more importantly how to safely use it.

If you think it's embarrassing  going out and buying those items  imagine how you'd feel having to go to an emergency room to have one removed from your ass. Under, "Anal" in the Forum there are some excellent  posts that you might want to review before you start shelling out your hard earned dollars for things that can turn out to be a total waste of money or items you can purchase that will potentially do you physical harm. And don't be embarrassed here because you're probably not considering doing anything some of us haven't already tried. That's the real value of the Forum.

As far as purchasing anal toys, at places like sex shops, I have to agree with you, that can be pretty intimidating or even down right humiliating especially if you've get a smart ass clerk. Sadly, some of them know less than you. Very often the kid that's ringing up your anal toy was handing you your burgers last week at the fast food drive through window.

At an online store site like TABUTOYS you have the same anonymity as you have here in the Forum because all they're going to know about you is your credit card number. Purchasing your needs here is like posting in the Forum, you're free to live and learn in secrecy if you like. There's no face to face confrontation, even over the phone, and you're self esteem is even safer purchasing on line. Their products are discreetly shipped as well.

I would suggest you continue to investigate your interests here on the Forum because we take you at face value unless you make a fool of yourself. Ask intelligent questions, review your text before you post it, and you'll get some pretty good answers. I would have liked to have had this resource when I was younger. You've got a "handle" to go by that guarantees your privacy and there's a lot of us who will help you. The only thing we ask is that you do the same for others. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I couldn't have replied any better than Hank just did. Thank you, Hank, for the man to man talk with our new member

But I will add one thing:

Dear thatman76,

Playing with body parts that feel good make you human, not gay. Don't be confused about that and please, don't disrespect gay people by making that claim sound like it's the worst thing possible. Enjoy your body, enjoy your play. Putting toys in your bum is fun! And if that makes one gay then "spank my ass and call me Charlie!" (South Park quote I couldn't resist...)
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Hank and Pro gave you excellent advice. First of all, anal play doesn't make a man "Gay" and there isn't anything wrong at all with being Gay, so it really doesn't even need to be stated. There was a page on Em and Lo about pegging and SO many dudes thought it would "turn them" Gay. Lots of men and women enjoy anal play, and just enjoying a certain part of your body being sexually stimulated doesn't change one's sexual identity.

As for the embarrassment thing, that's why there are so many good online sex stores, like Tabu. Go to the TABUTOYS.COM at the top of the page, go to the anal toys or toys for men and you can buy happily and no one needs to know but you, if that's the way you want it.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
Sometimes when my wife is into it we go to the toy store together.  She has picked out a couple of things to use on me that if I want to I can use them alone.  Buying a dildo is really no big deal.  I'm sure that the guy behind the counter is probably thinking your getting it for your girlfriend or something.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
ireallywanttoknow wrote:

Buying a dildo is really no big deal.  I'm sure that the guy behind the counter is probably thinking your getting it for your girlfriend or something.

To those of us on the retail end - a dildo purchase is like buying a carton of milk to us, so no one at any adult store will judge. That's why we're here. In fact, we'll always remind you to get the eggs too (the lube).
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0