I'm not new to the forums here, but I am a newbie when it comes to anal sex. My boyfriend is huge into anal sex and I know he'd really like to share that with me, but I can't help but be a little nervous. Will it hurt? Is there something I can do to make it hurt less?
Quote 0 0
How much of a newbie are you? Have you ever used anal sex toys like anal beads, butt plugs, ect?
Quote 0 0
Nope! I've never done anything like that. My boyfriend has slid his finger in there once or twice, but even that hurt a little.
Quote 0 0
i hear you girl! i started with anal about 2 years ago because i had a boyfriend who was really into it. The boyfriend didn't last but at least I got one good thing out of the relationship. = ) just get a few anal sex toys and experment with those a little first
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
First and foremost - you have to want to. Common mental hangups about anal sex are bound to surface if you've never tried it. Will it be messy? Will it hurt? These questions will tense up more than just your head.

You have to keep in mind that the anus does not self - lubricate whatsoever, so if you go dry, it's probably going to hurt. We cannot this stress enough - use lube! You might like a silicone lubricant, such as Eros Bodyglide, so that you don't have to reapply.

You may also want to experiment on yourself a little first. Get used to the idea of the "fullness" you will feel once your partner is inside you. It is very different than vaginal sex. Make sure your partner lets you "steer". Once you are feeling comfortable with everything, you can thrust onto him and enjoy full penetration.

If you experience pain, stop. Try it again after you are comfortable and don't be afraid to discuss it with your partner. You may also consider a spray or cream with a light numbing effect like Mr Ease or Anal-Ese, found on our site.

One important tip to remember is not to go ATP (ass-to-pussy) without a thorough washing. You certainly don't want bacteria in your vaginal tract!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Jeneal82 wrote:

i hear you girl! i started with anal about 2 years ago because i had a boyfriend who was really into it. The boyfriend didn't last but at least I got one good thing out of the relationship. = ) just get a few anal sex toys and experment with those a little first

I agree!!!! The anal sex toys are a nice way to introduce yourself to anal play. Work your way up to the real deal! And when the time comes all you have to remember is to relax and you'll do fine.
Quote 0 0