Tabu Toypro
Give-good-head.info is a great site packed with tips and techniques for giving, well, good head. But when we think of oral sex, most people forget about one of the most pleasure filled zones: the anus.

Also a taboo-filled zone, the thought of analingus can either turn you way on or completely way off. If you're feeling the latter, there are ways to get around the "eww" factor, and this particular article will detail how, 
here.

Remember, the risk of acquiring bacterial infections goes up considerably when rimming, so be sure and use protection like dental dams.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Just out of curiosity, where do you get them? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Here'sa direct link to the brand we carry: http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/SearchResults.asp?searchfield=all&pagenumber=1&searchphrase=dental

I've got a good Nina Hartley story for you Hank. I worked for an adult store before Tabu that had adult feature film stars come in and do meet-n-greets. Then at night they'd dance at a local strip club - a lot of adult actresses do this after films to keep fans happy and make some money. We had Nina one weekend, and not only did I get to pick her up from her hotel, we also got to visit with her behind the scenes and take naughty polaroids in the office, etc.

So that night, during her routine (of course I went to the club to see her) she pulled out a dental dam, ripped open the package and picked an audience member, slapped it on his mouth and proceeded to make out with him. I thought it was an awesome way to have a safe kiss with a stranger. Well, I must admit she went through another dance and then pulled out another dam, scoured the audience for a taker, noted that my co-workers were pointing and hollering, and don't ya know - yours truly got to experience her first dental dam protected kiss ever, with THE Nina Hartley. It was HOT!

Anyway, back to the dental dams...

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Thank you. I always thought it was a dental supply item.  Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I think it's the same thing they use to put around your tooth during a root canal. But ours are flavored
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yeah and probably a lot less painful than the root canal. Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0
wu525j
i'm a flesh boy,the first to here
Quote 0 0