Roadie
I understand this should probably fall under the category of 'Product Review'...but...OH WELL!

With the recent discussions about Anal Sex on other posts, Dreamer and I bought a double-penetrator...which I talked about on another post...'Roadie & Dreamer's New Toy'. After using it, I got to thinking that turn-about is fair play...i.e. I did her in the ass, it's my turn for her to do me. After discussing it and looking at various toys to be used on men, we decided on the 'New Comer's Strap-On Kit' from our friends right here at Tabu Toys.

I will preface this by saying I have NEVER had anything up my ass bigger that a fat dr's finger. And, at the time, that was enough for me. That has now changed.

The strap on part was easy for Dreamer to figure out. In fact, she sent me a picture text of her trying it on! The dildo is a slim 5 1/2" long and very slender, but bigger than the fat dr's finger.

A couple of interesting things happened...when Dreamer was putting it on before we used it, I could hear her giggling in the bedroom. I assume she was thinking about being the fuck-er instead of the fuck-ee. I also found myself a little nervous.

It was very odd for me to be on all fours, my ass up in the air, waiting to be fucked...by my wife! Dreamer assured me she would be very gentle. After a few seconds of nervous tension, the dildo slid easily inside me. I am not sure exactly where my prostate is, but I damn sure felt something in there. Not being used to being the one that puts things inside, Dreamer had a few minutes of trouble getting into a rhythm. I tried to help, but the damn dildo kept falling out. But it sure slid back in easy enough! I left the rest of the motion up to her.

There is a soft inner lining on the strap on...aimed directly at Dreamer's clit. While I did not have an orgasm while we were using the dildo part...Dreamer sure did!!! We changed positions and I had what I consider to be a very strong orgasm. Maybe she was hitting my prostate after all! And I cannot begin to tell you what an odd feeling it was to have a dildo poking my belly while I was sliding in and out of Dreamer!

So, what is our recommendation? The "New Comer's Strap-On Kit" is ideally suited to anyone that would like to try anal sex for the first time. And, through Tabu Toys, it is very reasonably priced. We both feel this has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for our sex life...all of them good!

And as far as ordering from Tabu...we will definitely do it again. Besides the strap-on, we also got a new outfit for Dreamer (which we will post a picture of her wearing later) and an erotic dancing video. All arrived in great shape...a day EARLIER than promised by both Tabu and FedEx!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Roadie,

where ever do you come up with this stuff? whenever I see one of your posts I know I'm going to laugh but you and your Fat Doctors finger nearly made me spit out my wine.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Uh Oh...Tigger has figured me out! Part of my philosophy is to make people laugh...especially when it comes to sex. Since when did sex get so serious? If you aint having fun, you aint doing it right!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
dreamer60
lol...I'm such a lucky girl. I have a sex fiend hubby and I get to experience his wonderful sense of humor on a daily basis. I'm in Heaven.....lmao
Quote 0 0