Tabu Toypro
Anyone going to include something sexy in their resolutions for 2010?  Please share with the class...
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
I think I want to get a spanking bench in 2010. Lots of new toys too.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Actually...I have made a couple sexy New Year's Resolutions.

The first is finding more private time for Dreamer and I. Her 22 y/o son has come to live with us...so finding the time we need to enjoy each other has become a little bit of a challenge.

The second is further exploring the fun world of costumes. It is fun to dress-up and be someone else.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
P Gell
I don't make resolutions, as most people don't keep them. However, I have resolved (nothing to do with the new year) to be less "goal" oriented during sex and just enjoy the ride. I've been stressing about the whole difficult orgasm issue I've been having the last few months, and I think I am just going to go with the flow. The whole thing is breaking my heart, I want things the way they were. I don't seem to be able to fix my physical reactions, so I will fix my emotional reaction. I think.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Yes, even though I am opened to do anything sometimes I am embarrassed, or look away when I want to try something. So I said this year I am going to learn to ask for what I want  and not be ashamed or embarrassed. My husband is always game, but something in the back of my head, even though I have been married to the man forever feels like I am just dirty or being bad.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Plum Pudding wrote:

My husband is always game, but something in the back of my head, even though I have been married to the man forever feels like I am just dirty or being bad.

To quote John Bender from the Breakfast Club, "Being bad feels kinds good, right?"

The mind is a powerful thing. Once you let it get in the way, it'll haunt you.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
I don't do resolutions either but I do have a goal to have a penatrative orgasm. Mine have always been clitoral.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Dirtythirties I had my first one  a couple of weeks ago. it was the stronges.... you know what i don't quite know the best way to describe it. it was .... when i get the word or words i will let you know.  i have been trying forever and you know what you have to find the postion that works for you. i was laying on my back with my hips tilted up and this may be tmi but i was rubbing and squeezing on my nipples. my husband was doing a slow grind and hitting up and out of no where WHEW....... just figure the right position and just let your mind go and try not to focus so much on it happening but really getting into getting off.. it that makes sense.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Plum Pudding wrote:

....... just figure the right position and just let your mind go and try not to focus so much on it happening but really getting into getting off.. it that makes sense.

Yep. Makes sense. I've been "letting go" lately and know its going to happen soon. I do orgasm from penatrative sex but its because of my clit. So I've been experimenting with doggy and other postitions from behind so it takes my clit completely out of the picture. Of course I always make sure I have a clitoral orgasm first so I don't run the risk of missing out completely. lol.

I've got a funny feeling I'm going to be a squirter too.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0