Wombat
Hi, just curious what ladies think. Basically it's become a point of interest for me because I haven't given it much thought until now. I knew probably since puberty I had a bigger than avg penis, but only recently realized I have larger testicles too. I had been self conscious in the past while having sex because of the slapping noise they would make, but still figured it was normal since none of the girls I had been with said anything. I have since realized there can be a big diff in size among guys and some ladies do have a preference. Now that I know they are bigger than avg I'm either more self conscious than I was before or more turned on, depending on the girls preference I guess....so ladies, have you ever given this much thought concerning your the size or your guy's guys
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
I'm not sure if this is an actuall question or you're just looking for an opportunity to spout off about your large testicles. Either way we can take them or leave them.
Quote 0 0
Balls are a turn-off, period. I just pretend they aren't even there.
Quote 0 0
mlw
Personally...I love the slapping sound and sensation of my mans balls on my clit when we are doing it doggy style.  What a lucky lady you have!
Quote 0 0
craveme
Big balls is a turn off, period
Quote 0 0
allison the great
as long as you didnt ask me to suckem or something there fine but i would still rather not see feel or touch them... sorry
Quote 0 0
WOW> What were we talking about? I forgot when I was staring at Crave Me's icon.
Quote 0 0
I hate that slapping noise. Ech.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
haha! this post is hilarious..so many anti-ball girls out there? weird. i've always felt bad for not knowing how to handle them really. they are...different. it's obvious how to worship the shaft, but that sack is quite the mystery fellas. that being said, there is nothing like the slappity slap when it hits just the right spot whence getting it from behind. 
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I also like the slapping noise and feeling but there may certainly be some people who don't.
Quote 0 0
VixenKitty
I don't think it's a turn off at all, especially since you said you have the penis to match it. I could see maybe if you were 4 inches with huge balls, then that could be quite a sight.
With that being said, I think they are a turn on. I love playing and sucking on them. Whatever gets my man aroused makes me aroused. I don't know why a lot of ladies hate on balls. Your poor men are missing out on some great stimulation!
Quote 0 0
As long as they are clean I don't see what the problem is. I think their fun to play with.
Quote 0 0
armymom
Big balls, slapping in't all a turn on in my book. 
Quote 0 0