Lixx36
My girlfriend and I have always been fairly experimental. One night about 3 weeks ago, she took our tried-and-true dildo and asked me to use it on her butt. I find every part of her absolutely luscious, so I have no problem at all going anal. One weird thing though—I kind of didn’t like seeing this penis-shaped thing going into her that way. I’ve never had a visual issue with any other activity. Does anyone here know about any lesbian anal sex toys that might be a little more to my liking?
Thanks for any ideas,

Tammy
“Some women can't say the word lesbian... even when their mouth is full of one.”
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
There are plenty of anal toys that don’t mimic the penis. Sounds like you two are just starting this journey, so I would say try something from the Tantus Line. Tantus is a female-owned, sex-positive company that produces a wide variety of hand-poured silicone sex toys, from dildos to beads to plugs. Most are non-representational (don't look like a penis) and have a flared base so they can be used anally or with a strap-on harness. Their Pro-Touch Vibe is one of the most popular anal tools on the market. Have fun, whatever you try next!
Quote 0 0
Usually when people think of anal sex they think of gay men. People need to expand their horizons a little. Anal sex is for everyone, straights and lesbians included! My girlfriend and I have been using anal sex toys for a few years now. We both agree that we've had the strongest longest orgasms of our life using anal sex toys on each other.
I hate giant anal sex toys (though Beth loves them. The more extreme the better, naughty girl), but I have definitely found that anal beads make me cum every time. I also keep one smaller dildo just for anal play. Beth and I have found one that comes with a detachable harness, which means she can wear it as a strap on and use it on me, or I can pull it apart and use it on myself. She has the amazing ability to hit my G spot (indirectly of course, but it still feels good). Just don't forget the lube!
Quote 0 0
don't yall use wrenches and power tools and shit? J/k.
Quote 0 0
Lixx36 wrote:

My girlfriend and I have always been fairly experimental. One night about 3 weeks ago, she took our tried-and-true dildo and asked me to use it on her butt. I find every part of her absolutely luscious, so I have no problem at all going anal. One weird thing though—I kind of didn’t like seeing this penis-shaped thing going into her that way. I’ve never had a visual issue with any other activity. Does anyone here know about any lesbian anal sex toys that might be a little more to my liking?
Thanks for any ideas,

Tammy

Back when I first came out as a lesbian, any kind of anal sex and even strap on sex was considered fairly taboo.  Politically-correct women had the idea that lesbian toys had to be kind and gentle, and definitely couldn’t look to much like you-know-what. Heaven forbid! I guess the lesbian times are a changin..
Quote 0 0
Just came across this post.  It’s funny—some younger women still seem to feel that way, but I agree that there are fewer.  I find that attitude so repressive.  Using a dildo doesn’t make you less of a lesbian.
Quote 0 0
I agree.  I am 100% LESBIAN, so my sex toys, by definition, are lesbian sex toys.
Quote 0 0
Come again? The notion of "lesbian" sex toys is pretty funny to me, as we women all share the same anatomy.  Sounds like a new way to market the same old thing to me.
Quote 0 0
My gf favorite dildo looks like a big, black cock so dont ask me. We like em real looking.
Quote 0 0