Tabu Toypro
Being verbal during sex can either ignite or quickly dim a sexual situation. We want to know what you say that gets your partner hot during sex. Is it the used and over-abused "ohmygod" or do you get a little kinkier than that?
Have you ever said anything that you've quickly regretted?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I wish my gf was more verbal during sex... I like it when she talks dirty but she gets embarrassed.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Have you tried coaxing her along? Maybe you do some encouraging by telling her how you feel inside her, what you'd like to do next, etc. If she's not used to verbalizing things it can seem embarrassing. Then maybe move on to you asking her how she likes it, what she wants next, etc. Whispering it into her ear along with a few nibbles...you may have have to practice a bit. Once she gets used to it, she may just launch into a tirade.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
I have became verbal during sex it just makes the sex  better.I like to ask my bf if he feel my pussy and do he like how it feels.I also likes to ask him if he are going to be a good boy and he always reply yes.But I think you should only have verbal sex with someone that you really care about.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
It totally takes practice. I have known men to clam up and not know how to do the dirty talk.

Then again there's those who can't contain themselves as soon as you say the phrase "my pussy".
Quote 0 0
willingANDable
It kind of turns me on even more to talk really nasty, I mean, REALLY nasty when we're having sex. I definitely call the shots during sex, like "fuck that pussy! split it in half with your big cock!" that type of thing. Also, I am very dominant in most ways but I like to be called a dirty whore in bed. I have no idea why.
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
i remember giving a blow job to this fella i was seeing years ago. i think he thought it would be a turn on to say "suck that cock you whore, you slut"etc. with anyone else it would have worked but he disgusted me for some reason as soon as those words came out of his mouth.

i do agree that really dirty talk turns my heat up a few notches but theres definitely an attitude that needs to go with it.
Quote 0 0
She calls me Silent Bob for a reason.
Quote 0 0
iwantcandy
Very verbal. Its been an issue with some partners
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I know I am...and Dreamer is too. I like telling her what I'm going to do her or what I want to do. Adds a little rush to the sex. Not that we need any extra stimulation...but it sure adds to it!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
There is nothing sexier when its done right! Now when its done wrong...
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Isn't there a difference between talking/talking dirty/communicating during sex with your partner and abusing your lover? I'd never call my wife/lover a whore or a slut and a lot of the things she can do with me the ladies of the night never did for me and maybe never thought of. I do like to know what feels good to her and what she likes me to do and I try to tell her how what she's doing feels. I'm not against earthy language like: "Oh Darling, suck me hard,"  but calling your lover a slut or a whore? I think that person has issues.That's my opinion, I could be wrong.
Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
As I mentioned, both Dreamer and I are verbal. We like telling each other what feels good, what we would like, what would make something feel better. That being said, I just have one comment about using terms for the partner that would or could be considered vulgar or rude or degrogatory. It depends on the context it is being used in. Almost since the beginning of our relationship, Dreamer has been my SBS (Southern Belle Slut). It is a term that is used in a loving way...it was part of one of the early discussions we had about our feelings about sex. It is not meant to demean or degrade her in any way and she knows that. She takes it as the loving term it is meant to be...our private joke.

Calling her a slut does not mean, however, I would ever use any term for Dreamer that would ever berate her in any way or that she would consider an insult. Just wanted to let others know that terms like slut, etc CAN be used in a way that adds to the sexual experience, if used in a loving way.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
I don't know, sometimes I get a thrill from my hubbie calling me a "slut" or "whore" in bed! I have to tell him to do it because it doesn't come natural to him.  It may not be the most romantic type of thing to say but it does turn me on. Maybe I just like to play the role of bad girl...He is very sweet and affectionate in our day to day life.
Quote 0 0
HappilyHorny
im always talking dirty during sex and making noises for my boyfriend.. but he gets emberassed to talk
dirty back to me..
Quote 0 0