lil_naughty_me
ok has anyone licked an ass?

what do u do,do u get ur partner to wash it first or do u do it after a night out? is it clean if u do it then? lol

am confused!

help
Quote 0 0
Hasnt everyone? two words: BABY WIPES.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Or, you can shower together and clean her up yourself. You know what they say, "If you want the job done right, do it yourself." Just kidding. I've never really felt the necessity as my honey is the cleanest woman I've ever been with and we regularly shower together. It's just plain fun to wash the "hole area."

But there is a lot of shit going around now, no pun intended, that we didn't even know existed twenty-five or thirty years ago so anal hygiene is obviously more important than we ever knew. It can also not only be fun but seeing how her bum reacts to your touch tells you a lot about her mind set because it doesn't seem to be something the ladies are always into.

If you look back on some of the recent posts about rimming and analingus you'll see that regardless of how well you clean it they now recommend the use of dental dams. Admittedly, I never have but if I were doing it with anyone but my wife I would surely observe that precaution.  Depending on how far you plan to go in with your tongue I would certainly recommend a thorough flushing of the alimentary canal with an anal douche so you don't get any unwanted surprises.

Curiously, I've found licking her perky anus to be as much of a turn on for me as licking her clit and it adds a whole new dimension to lovemaking. Hank
Quote 0 0
wsc
I loved licking my wifes arse...but she went didn't like it. I now wank over an old girlfriend who  used to lay on her front while I fingered her pussy and licked her arse til she came... great memories.... she used to be so grateful she'd let me have anal sex after .... :-b
Quote 0 0
It's wonderful, period. Just shower beforehand or take Shanna's advice of using baby wipes.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey lil-naughty -

I'm sure you're worried about coming into contact with fecal matter. That is a big fear when you first start playing around with the ass. That's normal. And we all have good days and bad days, so I'm sure you're partner will probably say no if she's had, say a spicy lunch Be understanding. It's still a big taboo for some people.

But, just so you know, the main function of the rectum is to act as a passageway for feces. Not storage, except for just prior to a bowel movement. Even still, small traces of feces may remain in the rectum and it's true you may encounter this during anal play. The best piece of advice I can give is, don't freak out! Again, be understanding, just say, "whoops" then clean up with soap-n-water, and carry on! Don't let that spoil the mood.

If either of you feel squirmy, try keeping some dental dams on hand like Hank suggested. It's a simple square of latex with flavor. All you do is spread her eagle, put a tiny dot of lube on the back (optional) then place the sheet over her anal opening and start licking away. It's safe for the licker and wonderfuckingful for the lickee!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
MrDave
I love 2 lick ass. When I was dating my wife we were having sex one night I had her on her stomach with a pillow under her. I started licking her pussy but her ass looked so good I had to lick it as well the more I licked and run my tongue in her the more she liked it. Before I knew what was going on she was pushing with every lick until she pushed both of us off in the floor. After we stopped laughing we had the best sex ever she said that she came attest three times when I had my tongue in her ass.
Quote 0 0
lil_naughty_me
so how many ppl have licked there partners ass without warnin and there partner loved it lol

Quote 0 0
kubathemaster
For sure my partner loves it ! but usually starts with gentle stokes and kissing, boys anal pentetration actually stimulates at orgasm

Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
yep have licked and been licked. think i get more out of licking then i do being licked. and i agree with whoever said babywipes or fresh out of the shower.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0