My Master wants me to train my ass. i love having my ass stuffed but i don't want to do any damage either. What can i do to stretch it?
Quote 0 0
Buy an anal training kit and practice holding in your butt plug as long as possible starting out with the smallest. I wouldn't advise taking your stuffing ridiculously far as you can cause permanent damage if you really abuse this area - nothing over 8 inches.

make sure you use plenty of lubricant.
Quote 0 0
You can also have slower stretching fun with candles. Try putting them in one by one and seeing how many you can fit in -- at this time I am putting in about 7 at the same time. The candles are great because they allow your anus to stretch very slowly.
It's not easy, but it's important that you think of nothing and empty your mind. It's absolutely necessary that you concentrate on your breathing. Don't think of the pain; know that it will pass. The real secret though is to breath --
Quote 0 0
Hello again!

Awesome forum by the way..lots of great content. I was wondering if i could get some friendly advice though. Like Toi, my Mistress would like me to begin anal training. I purchased the Dick Rambone dildo on the site so you may recognise it. It is 13 in length..a biggie. So far i've managed to work it about 7 or 8 inches in but I'm struggling getting it any deeper. Does anyone have any tips or advice for getting more of it in? I am using plenty of vaseline but to no avail.
Quote 0 0
Toi wrote:

My Master wants me to train my ass. i love having my ass stuffed but i don't want to do any damage either. What can i do to stretch it?

You are absolutely correct in not wanting to cause damage, Toi. Unlike the vagina, the anus doesn't have the elasticity to snap back into place after major trauma. The very concept of stretching suggests you're permanently weakening your sphincter muscles! Needless to say, the possible long-term repercussions of that aren't very nice. Not to say you can't enjoy extreme anal play-just focus less on "stretching" and more on breaking down those psychological barriers that make large anal penetrations more difficult. Those same deep breathing techniques that help women during childbirth can also be used when taking on a large toy. Relax, focus, and use copious amounts of lube.
A nice start would be a basic 7” by 1.5” dildo. Make sure you are using something with a flanged-base for safety, like the Tantus Silk series. If this isn’t large enough, test your limits on something larger like the intimidatingly girthy Goliath.

Once you have that mastered comfortably go ahead and play with the big boys. We like Belladonna's new Magic Hand.

Play safe!
Quote 0 0
Speaking of which, Has anyone got a surefire method of keeping butt plugs firmly in place? My sub "loses" his after a few steps despite his tight rubber pants and it's frustrating me to no end.  > Is there any form of harness which would solve the problem?   
Quote 0 0
It's called an anal harness. When my subs need more intensive training I'll force them to wear it all day. Frankly, I'm surprised that you've never heard of it...........
Quote 0 0
Sounds like your harness is on too tight.  I read your description and I think we all know that "curvy platinum blonde" is code for "huge tranny."

Good luck....
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Vixxxette - we can get a hold of a Kink Lab anal plug harness. It looks like it might be in the $110 range or you could check with Strict Leather: http://www.extremerestraints.com/strict-leather-male-butt-plug-harness_530.html  But I'm not sure what their quality is like I'm afraid.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Rose55
I am not sure what Ass Training is since I am new to this.  My master loves anal sex. The first time in each session seems to be almost unbearable but after that, I totally enjoy it.  What can I do to make the initial penetration more pleasurable?  Is it possible?
Rose55
Quote 0 0