msjuicyjuice

Do men love eating ass votes

Yes 4 votes
80%
 No 1 vote
20%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
That is some real freaky  shit. My bf said that he wouldn't  so that to no woman. That's not for him. Also woman would you  eat your mans ass. Also tell me what you think. And one more thing how do it taste.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
ehh it's not really as freaky as you think. there is a lot of sensitivity back there so a good old fashioned rim job can send me soaring!
Quote 0 0
sure but its not something you do to just any girl. I do it to my gf because
1. i love her
2. she has a great ass
3. her reaction turns me on

as for taste, she keeps herself clean so there is no taste
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
i love to do it, but it definately can't be done with just anyone. you have to really comfortable with each other and she has to be very clean. the look on her face makes it insanely hot. I wouldn't blame a girl for not wanting to eat a guys ass. that would be disgusting... no pimply, hairy ass for me thanks
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I'm really not into the ass thing! That's just one thing I've never gotten into in any form or fashion, so if a guy wanted to eat my ass i would politely tell him no, there's a better place for me...
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
likeithard
hell yeah i love when my husband licks my ass i get really horny and he does too???But remember this "SHOWER BEFORE AND AFTER" THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT I RECOMMEND!!!
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
jellyfishbones wrote:

i love to do it, but it definately can't be done with just anyone. you have to really comfortable with each other and she has to be very clean. the look on her face makes it insanely hot. I wouldn't blame a girl for not wanting to eat a guys ass. that would be disgusting... no pimply, hairy ass for me thanks

one way to avoid the hairy, pimply arse you speak of is to try a dental dam. they carry them here at tabutoys and they are even flavoured. if the taste bothers you then cut up a latex glove, wash off the powder and slap it on.

http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/SearchResults.asp?searchfield=all&pagenumber=1&searchphrase=dental
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I would not do it to a man because it's unappealing. That said, it's just me and if someone wants to do it to a guy or if a guy likes it, then go for it!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
So far, for me, it's been the fickle finger of fate while she's going down on me and that's wonderful. Guys don't seem to be as clean as girls down there but if sue uses a glove and plays doctor it can be great fun for me. As far as she's concerned, she says she likes it when I rim her which really surprised me at first. She's very clean. There's no odor and since she likes it I'm all for it. I only wish my tongue was longer. Hank
Quote 0 0