Sabrina
who here has added baby oil to the bedroom department antics? wow it sure does spice it up! i cant believe how much more exciting our sex life is with it, not that it wasnt before...now i want to introduce other things...any ideas?
------SIGNATURE LINK REMOVED-------
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
No, no, no! baby oil is for babies. Not adult bedrooms. And your spam isn't welcome either.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Sabrina
id never tried it to be honest till my fella suggested it...spammin? ive only done 3 posts...
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Post away, please! As long as it's relevant to the topic and you aren't self-promoting...maybe take a look at that little link in your signature
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
And as for baby oil...it will destroy a condom - it is oil based. It can potentially cause a yeast infection if used as a lubricant. It it labeled as external only. Grab a good silicone lubricant like Eros Bodyglide if you want slippery stuff.

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Sabrina
i wouldnt use it and never have used it as a lubricant...i dread to think of the outcome, but your alternative has enlightened me to try something else...thank you
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Um... then what DO you use it for?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I was wondering about that myself...

"wow it sure does spice it up! i cant believe how much more exciting our sex life is with it"
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0