TabuToys Moderator
From the infinitely readable Beautiful Dreamer Blogspot-

I'm tried anal plugs in the past and wasn't very happy. I own the Ryder and it's just a little too big for me, though my partner swears by it. I've tried probes that were too small to provide any stimulation. And I know I'm not the only one who's been in the middle of really nice sex only to have my lovely butt plug pop out.

The Lil' Flirt is perfect for me, at least right now. It's been recently redesigned to have a longer neck, so no more popping out! It's also perfectly sized for a beginner like me. It measures 0.8" x 3-3/4". It is very slim, so it can slip a bit, but the neck does a pretty good job of keeping it put. The only negative I have with this product is the base. It's quite blocky and can get a little uncomfortable after prolonged use. If the base were different, this plug would be perfect.

As far as use, I'm pleased. It slips in very easily because of the very narrow head. The slight bump in the body feels good as it goes in and you can feel it's presence. It feels amazing when paired with intercourse- it adds a new sensation for me and he says he can feel the slight bump when he thrusts.

I've always read that you should never mix silicone lubricant with silicone toys. I spot test all of my toys with a premium silicone lubricant and I've never had a problem with any Tantus silicone products. Always spot check before actual use though! If you want to be safe, stick to a water based lubricant.

As far as cleaning, silicone makes this a breeze. You can use toy cleaner or soap and water if you're going to be the only one using it. OR if you want to share (or make sure it's really clean) you can sterilize it! Drop it in boiling water for 3 minutes, throw it in the dishwasher (top shelf, no soap), or wipe it down with a 10% bleach solution (be sure to rinse before using!).

The Tantus Lil Flirt has proven to be an ideal plug for me. It's not too large, can be sterilized, is made from "ultra premium platinum silicone", and stays in place.

Thank you to TabuToys.com! Be sure to stop and pick up your own Lil Flirt or your own Ryder if you're looking for something a little larger.

-Posted by Beautiful Dreamer   
Quote 0 0