Listen to this fool postin this shit all over the internet! Tell what chall think about this.

"Big women are big for a reason, they greedy.  You can’t tell me that weight gain is not open to sight and visible.  A fat woman with big hips knows nawing on chicken will go straight to the back side.  Big people need to hear this; Big women are greedy and consume more then their share.  The airline industry set the trend and now we all must do our part by telling big women the truth.  All of their excuses like,  “I got a glandular problem”  or “My mother was fat, it’s in the family”.  Fat people are glutton and lack discipline.  I have encouraged big women in the past to get with a thug and allow him to work her.  This may sound like a desperate measure but what would you rather be? Big, depressed, lonely and looking like a hypocrite or in the best physical condition in your life and turning down invites.  On a lighter note:  There are people starving in countries on the continent of Africa.  They don’t have enough to eat and food is a major commodity.  Something should be said about the food that can be diverted and sent to these countries thus stomping out starvation for millions of people.  I want all big women to think about the benefits in backing away.  Do the right thing and let a thug in your life.  I’m here.

khintie"

Quote 0 0
as they say "the truth may hurt" but it will set you free.
Quote 0 0
38DDD2745momma
FOR THE IDIOT THAT THINKS LIKE THAT I HAVE TO WONDER IF YOU WENT AFTER A WOMAN WITH CURVES AND SHE TOLD YOUR SKINNY AZZ TO LEAVE AND SHE WASNT LOOKIN AT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB AZZ ADDITUDE OR MAYBE YOU HAVE MOMMY ISSUSES EITHER WAY YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT NOT ALL WOMEN ARE KATIE MOSS AND WE ALL DONT HAVE TO SNORT, SHOT, OR POP ANYTHING TO MAKE A MAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIM SELF BECAUSE THE WOMAN OR GIRL ON HIS SIDE IS A SIZE TWO JUST SO YOU KNOW SIZE DOSNT MATER A REAL MAN DOSNT THINK SIZE BIG OR LITLE IS WHAT MATTERS, AND WHEN YOU COME TO RELIZE THAT I HOPE YOU HAVENT PISSED TOO MANY CURVY WOMEN OFF OR IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG COLD WINTER FOR YOU
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
check out this interesting article: Overweight Women Have More Sex
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
What about all the reason a woman - or man for that matter - might be larger which are not related to overeating? Medicines, genetics, slow metabolism, illnesses, disabilities?

I think that's a total crock.
Quote 0 0
sunnynights69
I felt I had to respond to this nonsense, being that I am overweight.  To say that all overweight people overindulge or are greedy just goes to show that we still live in an uneducated society. I weigh 250 + lbs and eat just enough to keep myself going. I eat a whole lot less then a woman who weighs 110 lbs. I recently went through a break-up and got hooked up with a guy who ate all the time, so I would eat with him and I saw that the more I ate the more weight I lost. The body that doesn't eat much is tricked into believing that it is starving and the metabolism slows down and the body stores fat to prolong life. To those out there who believe that all fat people are greedy "Wake Up" and educate yourselves.
Quote 0 0
I don't think that's fair. There are alot of people in this country who are overweight because they choose to be by over eating, but then there are people who are just genetically bigger. My sister is a good example of this. I always ate more than she did but she had a weight problem and I didn't because she takes after our Dad.
Quote 0 0
Badboy_69
Spare me the violins. Maybe 1% of the population has a real genetic problem that causes obesity. The problem is 99% of obese people blame it on genetics. Just watch Big Medicine or any of these shows. You take an obese person, lock them up in a hospital room and dont give them access to food (or too much of it) and -bingo- they lose weight. Like my fat fucking neigbor who get's goverment disabilty. Why? Because he's obese and he can't even fit inside a car. Fucking pathetic.
Quote 0 0
Kickboxer wrote:

I don't think that's fair. There are alot of people in this country who are overweight because they choose to be by over eating, but then there are people who are just genetically bigger. My sister is a good example of this. I always ate more than she did but she had a weight problem and I didn't because she takes after our Dad.

I hate to bring up my own sister as well but we share the same genetics and she is morbidly obese because she overeats and has for most of her life. She will flat out lie to your face that she eats less than the average person and then you will find the fast food bags and cookie wrappers stashed in her closet. To her they are just "snacks" but she doesn't realize how much she consumes. I love her and wish she would just be honest with herself.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
To use a Christmas analogy: isn't what's in the package and what it can do for you more important than the wrapping? I've dated some unbelievably physically beautiful women that were mental basket cases and deteriorated badly with age. My wife's fifty-one and I'm sixty-seven. We're both well fed and could stand to lose twenty to thirty pounds but we're healthy, we try to do all we can with what the almighty gave us and we may not be attractive to anyone else but together we click. My wife is the best lover I've ever had and I wouldn't trade her for a million bucks and a playboy centerfold. I'd say be very selective, ignore the kind of people with hurtful attitudes and keep looking if you haven't found someone because you will.
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
I wish people would just understand that overeating is a serious eating disorder and someone who overeats can be just as screwed up an anorexic or bulimic. But unlike anorexia and bulimia; a binge eating victim is treated more like a perpetrator and predator than a prey. They get blamed for their own eating disorder. Even by overweight people themselves. I'm at the fattest I am, yes I overeat and I've also found out I have a hypothyroid problem (meaning very slow metabolism, I can gain weight easily) but my sister who is like 200 lbs bigger than I am and abotu to have gastric bypass is now acting like she can tell us how to live/eat. WTF? She's still struggling. My whole life I've never felt thin enough but given a lot of mixed messages at home. Yes my beauty ideals have been shaped by the media some but the verbal assault was worse coming from my family.

People think they can tell a binge eater, "stop eating", but just like you can't tell an anorexic, "go eat something" because it doesn't work. I have all the motivation possible to lose weight but it's not so easy. It's literately a job and psychological torture for me to try to lose weight.

As sick as this sounds, I wish I were anorexic or a very thin bulimic, because at least people would want to take care of me and not blame me for my problems. At least I would seen as pretty, I could indulge in my passion for fashion and acting without being told, no.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
PrincessKLS wrote:

As sick as this sounds, I wish I were anorexic or a very thin bulimic, because at least people would want to take care of me and not blame me for my problems. At least I would seen as pretty, I could indulge in my passion for fashion and acting without being told, no.

Aw Princess... You do not have to be thin to be pretty, nor should you wish for a different health problem, like bulimia to be taken care of. At a certain point, no one is going to take care of you and you have to take care of yourself! It's a hard lesson but once you get your head around that then you can be the change you see. Believe in yourself. Change what you can, but please don't beat yourself up over what you can't.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
You might view overweightness as beautiful but it's still a minority opinion. Sometimes I think the real weight battle is not within ourselves but a division between the overweight, "normal" weight, and the skinny.
Quote 0 0