Tabu Toypro
Cherry TV has another video segment with a roundtable of women discussing what positions are most comfortable for them while orally pleasing their partners.

And if you read the comments, you'll get even more examples. Tell us - what's your favorite way to give or receive?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I saw that segment and thought it was great. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
For me, any act of sex is a two-way street. I love getting off from the things Dreamer does...but I also like to be able to touch her while she is doing something to me. And not just the top of her head. I want to be able to play with her tits...finger fuck her...something that responds to what she is doing.

Dreamer says it is not necessary I do anything to her...just relax and enjoy. Maybe I'm a little weird, but touch communication works both ways!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I got to thinking that there's really a lot more to this than maybe we realize. At my advanced age I have to admit I enjoy sitting or reclining more than some of the adventurous positions we tried twenty or thirty years ago like the one we named from a line from a rock and roll oldie, "up against the wall mother fucker." I've also discovered something delightful about my child bride and mate, she likes to show off. She gets off propping me up comfortably on a pile of pillows on the bed and then kneeling before me and having me watch her work her ass off. But it's a vision of beauty and an incredible experience so I never mind it and I always try to reciprocate. You should try it. It's fun. You might like it. Hank
Quote 0 0