Tabu Toypro
repost from Sara Claretti's ezine

Not many men care to pull off a breast orgasm on their lover, but if they do they will be shocked at how much pleasure it creates. Woman go absolutely ballistic when you master this type of climax.

What is the best way to do a great breast orgasm?

Well, the first thing that you want to forget about is using your hands to do it. That will work, but only if your woman is very sensitive or you have about an hour on your hands. Ideally, you need to use a position that involves you lowering her breasts onto your mouth. The reason for this is that it creates a rush of blood to her nipples which makes them ten times more sensitive than if she was laying on her back. Allow her to rest her weight on your chest and clavicle and take one of the breasts into your mouth.

You want to get a slight suction working to really make her go wild, and ever so slightly flick the nipple back and forth while it is in your mouth. Ring your tongue around the outside of her breast as an alternating method and she will start moaning with pleasure very, very quickly. Remember that there is no other stimulation going on. You want to focus all of your attention on this one singular method. If you master it, she will want you to do it all the time. Most women never had men who even knew this was possible, and even if they did, they were probably not willing to successfully attempt. So, if you can give her a spine tingling orgasm with this method you are surely going to be sex god in her eyes.

thoughts?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Actually, I have done this. When one of my wives was having her period, she was very anti-intercourse...but she was also very horny. She sat on my lap and produced a nipple for me to suck on. I noticed that the more I did it, the more she squirmed. And she did have an orgasm. When I ask her how it felt, she said it wasnt an explosive, mind-blowing, star-seeing orgasm...but it was an orgasm!

I'm so good! LMAO
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0