happycamper123
So, butt plugs are very new and I would love to know more about them. Do they hurt, which ones should I get. Does the material matter. Any help here would be great. Thank you
Home Colonic Irrigation Kits Colonic Irrigation Home Colon Cleansing  Home Colonic [url=http://www.colonirrigation.org]Co
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Here's my two cents: get a set of "starter plugs" they vary from around finger size to close to a couple of inches in diameter and they're great for getting you accustomed to having something in your butt. You should find a good selection in the store here at TABUTOYS. Make sure they have a gentle taper between the tip and the widest point because a steep one will likely hurt until you get those muscles trained. I recommend soft material, it may be a little more difficult to handle initially but it's much easier on your bum. Use a lot of "anal" lube because it is different. Be diligent about cleaning after you use it and go slow and enjoy. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Happy -

Don't forget the lube! The anus needs lubricant for a safe experience - and lots of it. Make sure the toy you get has a flared base because the sphincter is a strong muscle that can pull in a toy very easily. We'd hate to hear that you had to go to ER to get it removed. Painful and embarrassing!

As far as materials go - if you're using a condom over it, no big deal, but if you aren't...take a look at silicone products like Tantus. Much easier to clean and they kind of warm to the body.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
There's some very good advice in Nina Hartley's series of videos on Anal Sex. They both offer a lot of information on butt plugs that you should consider. The advance one deals more with plugs as I recall but I can't think of anything that's missing there. Hank
Quote 0 0
jozef88
do you have some video or some URL about butt plug...i am very interested...
Quote 0 0