Tabu Toypro
Are you a person with disabilities? Would you like to help enlighten others on the issues of sexuality that face the disability community? Sexually Able aims to bring light upon sexuality and dis/ability, and create a path for peoples’ voices to be heard.

What is it? It’s a large scale survey of self identified people with disabilities and their partners.  Eventually, it’ll be turned into a book for people to read, enjoy and see the rich and diverse sexuality that is within the disability community.

If you would like the survey for people with disabilities click HERE.

If you are a partner of someone with disabilities click HERE.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I can get to the survey but it won't take my input. What do you have to do to participate? HHH
Quote 0 0
HHH wrote:

I can get to the survey but it won't take my input. What do you have to do to participate? HHH

You can just copy the questions and e-mail them (plus your answers) to SexuallyAbleBook@gmail.com

Or snail mail:

Shanna Katz

315 S. Bracken Lane

Chandler, AZ 85224
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Tabu Mod wrote:

Are you a person with disabilities? Would you like to help enlighten others on the issues of sexuality that face the disability community? Sexually Able aims to bring light upon sexuality and dis/ability, and create a path for peoples’ voices to be heard.

What is it? It’s a large scale survey of self identified people with disabilities and their partners.  Eventually, it’ll be turned into a book for people to read, enjoy and see the rich and diverse sexuality that is within the disability community.

If you would like the survey for people with disabilities click HERE.

If you are a partner of someone with disabilities click HERE.

Hi,

What type(s) of disabilities qualify for this survey?
Permanent?Short term?Long term?
Physical?Mental?

If you could elaborate, that would be excellent! Thanks!

Quote 0 0