Olehippy
I know this sounds like a silly question but it came up after a conversation that I had with some ole friends I hadn't seen in a while and one confided in me know that I would be about the only one to take him serious and find out a answer for him.

What He Told Me.  Due to some medical problems the last couple of years his wife then himself their love life had basically became null and void. They still slept together, played around but actually insertion sex had not happened in at least 2 almost 3 years. Now that both are getting around better and they both want too get back to a normal sex life, they have found that she can no longer take his penis into her.  Heck as he said he is lucky he can get two fingers inside of her without causing her pain. They have taken their time, meaning lots of foreplay, using lubes, even trying some toys to see if that would help.  The vibrators work great for getting her off but not when it come to penetration. Heck he even got he loaded on booze to get her to relax more, thinking that this might help. Oh she got off great but the second he tried to use a second finger it was a no go. Then he tried the smallest vibrator they had and at best the most he could get her to take was one inch then she was telling him how bad it hurt. They have tried it all and the best I can come up with is that she should see a gynie and ask the DR.  I don't think that is going to work. Being a older couple it would embarrass the hell out of her to going in and say, "Dr. I think my pussy shrunk and I can't take my hubbies cock and more."

Needless to say I haven't seen this guy with a hard-on or anything near that. We have stood side by side peeing in the woods tho and I can say for sure he is not Long Dong Sliver. Just the average guy with about a 6 incher like the rest of us, and less than two fingers wide. She is a little bitty ole thing and always has been not more that 120lb soaking wet.

If anyone has any suggestion that they have not already thought of beside a trip to a Gynie to have her Rotor Rooter-ed , let me know.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Very interesting! I cannot imagine having that kind of pain taking two fingers. But, we have heard from older women who have purchased the Berman Center's Dilator Set for this very same reason. I am not sure if one's vagina can shrink, but these women had pain like you described due to vaginal tightness.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Thank you ole learned one. I will forward the information and hope for the best.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
joanprice
Yes, the vaginal muscles can atrophy through disuse and the walls become thinner as estrogen depletes, so the combination can make insertion painful, as well as other condiitons. There are vaginal dilators available that can help, as Tabu Toypro noted. Above all, it's important to tell the gynecologist what's going on and enlist help. Gynecologists know how to diagnose and treat this problem -- no need to try to solve it alone.
Joan Price

Author of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (http://www.joanprice.com/BetterThanExpected.htm)

Join us -- we're talking about ageless sexuality at http://www.betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.com
Quote 0 0