TabuToys Moderator
Date: Monday, May 22, 2006
Author: M. and A. Gordon
Source: SexHerald.com ( http://www.sexherald.com )

What can we say about this dong from Adam & Eve Signature Toys, part of "Carmen’s Fun Cock Collection," except that this is perfect for beginners as well as our hardcore friends. Firm, yet flexible, at 7" this isn’t the longest dong, but it’s enough to get the party started. This is made of a crystal clear, firm, gel-like rubber that resembles "Jell-O"--the one I got was grape!

At the base of the shaft are "rubber gonads" that are OK to gauge distance, and is very life-like and of average size. This one comes with a "harness compatible suction cup base," which works as a handle when hand held, which makes it easy to grip. The shape is the perfect impression of someone’s cock, and it is the purrrfect length.

The shaft of this dong is a smooth texture; so when used, it is easy gliding and slightly tapered. It feels life-like, with a supple softness, which makes for easier penetration be it front door or back.

Lube enhances the fun, and frankly, you really need it the longer you play with it. Because it is so life-like, the porous surface drinks up the lube, so keep it coming! It’s easy to clean and fully submersible. This is the type of toy I'd like to distribute at a bachelorete party or to a really good friend who is between boyfriends. It’s great for couples, too.

I got to admit, "A" loves to watch me pleasure myself with this dong, and what woman doesn’t enjoy entertaining her man? So, how does it compare on our rating system? I like my vibrator (the Silver Bullet) better, but this can pleasure me when he's not around. It’s not quite a substitution for the REAL thing, but not a bad start. A great first dong!

Quote 0 0