Olehippy
I wanted to finish this story long ago but never got around to it. It didn't generate much interest so I thought it might not be what others wanted to read. We had a good year together then she met someone and I dropped out of the picture, it was mutual this time and we had talk a few times since, that was until a couple of weeks ago, when this happened.

A lot had happened in five years, both of us had moved on, she had found happiness again and I was still muddling along taking whatever life threw at me and coping with it. I was swapping out a 12 speaker on one of the Mains towers and one of the screw heads was stripped and giving me a hard time. I finally had to drill it out and was standing there with my weight against the drill when someone walked up and put their arms around me and leaned into me. I figured it was one of the sound crew or band guys screwing around with me until on hand went down and grabbed a hold of my cock. That got my attention and I swung around as quick as I could.  I didn't know who it was but they went flying and when I looked down there lay Felicia on the grown looking up at me a smirk on her face. I moved quickly to her and kneeled down and start to appoligize to her and all she did was start to laugh.

Felicia, "Guess I should have said something before I grabbed your cock? I didn't think you would react that way though."

"I thought it was one of the crew or band guys jacking with me but they usually don't go grabbing my privates like that. Are you ok, I didn't hurt you did I? If I knew it was you I would have just reached back and grabbed a tit or something."

"I'm fine just a little shocked is all, I've had worst falling off the horses. Help me up from here."

I reached down and lifted her up like she was a feather. I started to check out what ever damage I might have caused and saw that her elbow was scrapped and bleeding. I sat her up on a speaker cabinet and yelled at Jerry to grab the first aid kid from under the sound board and bring it to me as I opened a bottle of water and started to wash off the scrap.  She tried to put up a fight but I guess the look I gave her made her realize that I was going to do whatever I wanted and she couldn't say anything to stop me. I cleaned up the scrap and applied some anticeptic to it then a 2x2 gauze and taped it all in place. I gave her insturction on how to care for it and if it got worst to get to a doctor and send me the bill for it. She again started to argue and I gave her another look and she shut right up.  She was sitting right next to the speaker I was working on and I started back on it to finish it before the band was to be up in the next hour.

"What are you doing in these parts anyway? I thought you were thinking of moving out of state somewhere the last I heard."

Felicia,"Well things were going along well for a while.  We had moved in together, or should I say he moved in with me after the divorce was final."

"Wait a second I thought your divorce was done with a long time ago?"
Felicia,"Mine was, then I found out after we stopped seeing each other and Jay and I were dating for a couple of months that he was still married but seperated for a year. I almost stopped seeing him but I guess I was already hooked on him and forgave him for not telling me.  He wanted to move in right away but I told him no way not till his divorce was final. When it was he did. I even floated him a personal loan to help pay for it.  I should have seen it right then but dummy that I am I didn't. It took him 2 years to pay me back the loan and it was only $1,000 but I made sure I got it back, then he wanted me to co-sign for a new car but I wouldn't do that.  I guess when he couldn't get any money out of me that's when he started messing around.

The one company he had been with for 19 years laid him off, then he got another job after 8 months but that involved him traveling a couple times a month, or so I was told. After about a year of this and a lot of changes in his attiude and the way he treated me, I was starting to have ideas that things were not right. I could never put a finger on it and I checked his cell records and nothing came up until about a month ago."

"OK so what happened a month ago?"

Felicia, "He was suppose to be leaving for Vegas for a sales conferance on a Monday morning and was going to fly out at 6:00 am. He had spent most of Sunday and Sunday night on the computor finishing some report he was suppose to give and he got to bed late. I guess during the night the cat had been playing around and pulled the plug on the alarm clock so instead of getting up at 4 it was 445 and he had to rush and barely made it to the airport to catch his flight."

"OK so far you pretty much got me lost here, I can't quite put 2 and 2 together and get 5 yet"
Felicia," Well how on to your shorts because this is where it get interesting.. After he left I went back to sleep not thinking anything about it till I start hearing music like from a ring tone  cell phone. Only thing is it's not from my phone and I know his ring tone and it's not his. It stopped then a few minute later starts up again. I got out of bed and started to look around. I see his jacket hanging on the door of the bathroom, the one he was going to wear that morning and the ringing is coming from inside of it. I pulled out a cell phone that I had never seen before and when it rang again it scared me and I dropped it. I picked it up and saw this phone no. and name of some woman I didn't know. "

I about this time have finished putting in a new speaker and told her to follow me back stage. We walked back stage and I got us each a drink and found a place for us to sit and not be bothered by anyone. I could tell she biting at the bit to finish telling me the story but I had a pretty good idea what it was going to be like.

Felicia," OK I found the phone right, so I went to the voice mail inbox and this woman had left 3 messages already, and they all started out "Jay Honey". One was have you left yet. One I can't wait to pick you up at the airport and get you into bed, and last to call her back as soon as he could because she was naked and playing with herself and wanted to her his voice as she came.  I about fell through the floor. I checked and the number was a home listed in Vegas and I got her name and all. You wouldn't believe how pissed I was. I went into his closet and took out ever piece of clothing I had bought him and cut it into shreds,  I then went and got some boxes and packed it all in them and started to drink. Not booze but water and anything else that would make me pee.  I peed in a bucket for two days. Wait. I got ahead of myself. When I got back from getting the boxes was about the time he was going to land so I gave it another half hour and called her phone number.  Some teen age girl answered and said her Mom was at the airport picking up her fiance. I told her I would call back later. I then call Jay's cell from the one I found. I gave him hell, told him not to bother coming back, I was going to ship his cloths to him in Vegas, if he came to the house I would have him arrested and I was already going to file a police report and get a order of protection. I then hung up and turned off the phone.  I unplugged  the house phones,  and started drinking. Then I went in and saw that his computor was still up and running and open.  I got into his emails and found a bunch of letters he had got from her and another woman in Iowa,  I emailed the one in Iowa and told her the story and where she could find him and gave her the phone numbers. He had kept everything on the computor I had it all. I repacked his cloths in plastic bags and pour my pee on them and shipped them to him and even used his own credit card to do it and I even did it overnight cost him about $250. I changed my phone numbers, locks and access codes on the alarm on the house. I told the neighbors what he did and if they see him around the house whether I am there or not to call the police. He did show up one time and my neighbor told him he better leave or he was going to call the police like I had asked him. He tried to come to my office but they know not to let him in and he almost got arrested then too. Luckily he hasn't been around in a couple of weeks and I hope I don't ever see him again.

"Remind me never to piss you off. But why did you show up here tonight. Not just to see me I take it."

That's when she reached inside of her bra and pulled out a hotel key and stuffed it down the front of my pants. I knew right away what she wanted.

Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
I'm glad you're continuing your stories, OH. I really enjoy your writing.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
I wasn't quite ready for her keys being shoved down my pants again and she saw the look on my face when she did it.

Felicia,"I'm sorry, if you don't want to be with me I can understand, I just need someone to care for me right now, and I couldn't think of anyone I would rather be with than you. That's the one thing about you, you've always been there when I needed help. I've always trusted you and you've never done anything to hurt me physically or emotionally, and right now I need someone I can feel safe with. I'll understand if you don't show up."

She turned to walk away but I reached out and put my hand on her shoulder and stopped her. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and drew her back to me. I leaned down and kissed her neck and she shivered like a cold wind had just blew up her skirt. I needed to tell her something and wasn't quite sure how to tell her and how she would take it.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you. But the last few years I have had to go threw some changes and I'm not sure you will understand or be able to accept them."

She broke loose and turned around and grabbed me. She was shaking and talking so fast that I had trouble understanding her.

Felicia," Your ok right, I couldn't take it if your seriously ill, I mean I could take it but it would take a lot out of me, I'll take care of you no matter what. I'll get you the best doctors and we'll fight this together, I'm not ever going to give up on you. After what I just went threw I know now that I should have never let you get away in the first place much less the second time. I don't want you to worry I'll get you threw this no matter how long it takes.""

She started tearing up and I could see just how upset she was, I had to get her settled down and explain to her what I was talking about.

"Whoa there little lady, take a deep breath and just listen for a minute.  I'm not seriously ill, I do have a couple of problems but none of them are life ending. I'm not planning on cashing in anytime in the future and I'm sorry if you got that idea."

Felicia,"Thank God. Your not lying to me are you, you better not be, you've never lied to me before and you sure as hell better not start know. What ever it is we can work threw it, if you need anything, and I mean anything, money, a place to live, anything, I'll give it to you. I have plenty to spare and enough that I could never spend it all in my lifetime so what ever it is you need I can get it for you."

"There you go again, putting the cart before the horse. Just take it easy and let me explain then you can think about it and let me know if you still want me to show up tonight or any other night or day or whatever, just sit there and don't interrupt or say anything just let me get this out and then you can speak, OK?"

I sat her down and told her to catch her breath while I went and got us something to drink, I needed a couple of minutes to put what I wanted to say in order and she needed a couple to just get back to where she could listen and hopefully grasp what she was about to hear. I didn't want her drinking any booze right now so I grabbed a couple of Cokes and glasses of ice and headed back where I had left her. I rounded the corner and that's when I saw him.  He was just bending to get under the security tape that surrounded the back stage area, she was about 20 ft from him with her back to him and didn't see him. I was about 30 ft away and to his left. Luckily he didn't know who I was but I sure knew who he was and from the look on his face he wasn't the happy camper.  I kept walking but quicken my pace and just as he was about to reach out and touch her, I was right behind him.

I didn't know what his intentions were and didn't care.  I dropped the drinks and kicked him as hard as I could behind the right knee. He fell hard and to her left, she jumped up when he screamed and by the time she turned I was on top of him and had him in a figure four choke hold and was yelling for security. I put  him out and two cops ran up just as I was getting off the ground. I got it out about who he was and  that Felicia had a TRO out on him but one of the cops still grabbed me. I didn't resist but Felicia was screaming at him to let me go. She told them she had a copy of the TRO and reached into her purse and took it out and handed it  the cop who had grabbed me.  He told me not to move and I told him no problem and he took it and read it. His partner had made sure he was still alive and pulled his wallet from his pants to ID him.  When my cop asked his name his partner said,"Yep that's him" and took out his cuffs and cuffed him.  My cop appoligized and asked exactly what had happened. I told him the whole story and he then asked if I would fill out a report and I told him as soon as I was done I could or he could leave  it with me and I would drop it off when I was finished in about 2 hours.  Then then asked Felicia to also fill one just as he started to come to.

By now 4 other cops and a Sargent had come up. They explained to him what had happened  and that I had stopped him just as he was reaching for her. Sarge asked me where I had learned to take someone down like that and Felicia proudly told him that I use to be a undercover narcotics cop in the Army and then was a private body guard.  Sarge told her she was lucky I was there and again she piped up that I always looked out for her and was her White Knight.  Everything from then on quieted down rather quickly and 15 minute later I finally got her sat down with something to drink and was able to explained myself to her.

"OK now that the fun is over. The last few years when we've talked I didn't tell you everything that has been going on because basically you  had enough on your plate and I figured that I could handle it. I hoped that you had found happiness and it wouldn't make a difference anyway but now it might. I'm not sick or dieing or anything close to that but I have had a few problems, and you don't have to worry nothing that is wrong with me can be given to you. I'm not contagious, don't have AID or a STD or anything like that. Basically it's high blood pressure and a few other minor things but when lumped together they affect my libido and other private areas.  I just have the urge but not the same ole get up and go I once had and I don't know if I can make you as happy as I once was able to. You deserve better that what I can give you at least that's the way I think, and I wouldn't want you to be unhappy if I couldn't make love to you like I use to."

The look on her face was one I have never seen before, she didn't smile, laugh, seem sad, or cry. I guess the best I could say was that it was deep concern. I reached into my pocket and held out the key she had given me earlier, I felt that I knew what was coming next but she once again surprised me, when she took the key and once again reached over with one hand and pulled my pant waist away from my stomach and dropped the keys back down my front.

"We'll just have to work on that now won't we.  Love can do some wonderful things to the human body, it can heal minds, wounds, and many things that doctors can't. I want to be with you, and if this is how you come so be it.  We can work together to get your blood pressure down and maybe get you to the point you don't need these drugs any more but it that don't help, I'll take whatever I can get as long as you are there with me. I'm not going to give up on you just like you never gave up on me. Now go do you show and when your done come to me and we'll make love anyway we can and I'll be happy because it will be with you."

She leaned over and kiss me like she had that first time we met, no tongue just our lips meeting and a feeling that all was well with the world, except this time she reached forward with one hand and rested it against my crotch and squeezing softly. In that one minute that the kiss lasted, when she pulled back she had a smile on her face. Her hand was still resting on my crotch and she looked me in the eyes and said.

"From the feel of things down there you might not have as much as a problems as you think"

Of course she was right because believe it or not I was half hard, something that I hadn't been in a long time. She finally released her grip and stood up just as a couple of the guys from the band walked up and said it was time to start the show.  She looked and them and told them to make it a short one as she would be waiting for me at the hotel  and that I was to get there as soon as I was done so that I could fuck her brains out.  The guys jaws dropped when she said that and they both watched as she walked away swinging those lovely hips and perfect ass from side to side.

Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
It was the longest hour and thirty-five minutes of my life. It didn't help when the guys who had stopped next to us decided to let the crowd know that I had a very important meeting to get to and ground their hips so they knew what exactly they ment. It got the crowd laughing and cheering but I just shook my head and took it all in. When they did finish I jump up on stage and started pulling mikes and the guys yelled at me to just get out of there and go have some fun. I wasn't about to argue with them and headed to my car. The hotel was about 20 minutes away and I made it in about 10. Karma or the love Gods must have been with me since I never hit a red light and other cars just seemed to move out of my way.  When I got to the door I was out of breath and had to stand there and compose myself. I started thinking about what was waiting for me on the other side. That wasn't the smartest thing since it didn't slow me down just got me going more.

You have to remember, we had know each other since we were teenagers, even tho she was 3 years younger than me we were still kids when we first got together. Now we were  older and hopefully wiser but when I was around her I still felt like the kid I was back then. Biggest thing was she had not changed that much, still the 5'5" 135LBs.  Her hair was still that chestnut brown with hints of red running threw it and long almost to her waist. She had a few worry lines like most of us with some age on us, but her eyes were still that bright green with flecks of gold.  I guess the only thing that had changed was her chest size, not that she was that small to begin with for me, a good B cup,  she always though they were to small to go along with her nipples which when excited stood out a good half inch, so she got a boob job that brought her up to a small D.  She said she was worried when the Doctor told her her nipples might be a little smaller and not has as much sensitivity but she was lucky they hadn't changed on be and even became more sensitive.There was one other change but it didn't require surgery. Back in the 70's not a lot of woman shaved their pussy area, and Felicia's folks would have had a kitten if she did, but now years later she  kept that area smooth except for a small heart shape patch that was right above her clit, which like her nipples when excited stuck out a good half inch.  She said she kept in like that so her lover could find it in the dark. Hell as big as it got a blind man could find it.

I finally opened the door and the first thing I noticed was that it wasn't just a room but a suite. There was a couch and two end chair facing a 50 in wall mounted TV and just beyond that was a round table with four chairs in front of wall to ceiling windows where she was sitting.  I walked towards her pass a hugh bathroom into the main room and saw that there was a king sized bed  with the covers pulled back already and a jacuzzi bubbling away next to it.  She was seated at the table making out the report for the police and it was what she was wearing that got my attention. She had on a purple push up bra just holding her tits up and not covering them and crotchless panties to match all trimmed in white lace, this was covered but a shoulder to floor white lace robe and she just looked good enough to eat. I must have been standing there with my tongue hanging out because she started to giggle, then got up and walked over to me.

Felicia, "You act like you never seen me dressed like this before."

"Well it's been a while and you never seem to amaze me with just how beautiful you are no matter what your wearing, or not wearing. It's just something I'll never get use to."

With that said she put her arms around my neck and drew me down for a kiss that was all tongue and her chest rubbing against my chest.  He hand once again went to my crotch as her nipples left a trail across my shirt. My hands went straight to her ass and I took each one in a hand and lifted her off the floor. Once her feet left the ground she wrapped her legs around me and moved her hand and started to grind her pussy on my now semi hard cock. She broke the kiss and smile at me.

Felicia, "Seems someone has missed my little old pussy.  She seems to be making him hard and it sure feels good to feel him rubbing against her again."

"God willing and the creek don't rise, he will be doing more than rubbing against her, but first I think I better get a shower, I was sweating pretty bad today and that wrestling match didn't help either."

Felicia with  a hurt look on her face," Awwww you mean I have to stop already?  I don't mind a little sweat between old friend and besides I want that cock of yours in my pussy right now. Besides I already had a shower and got myself all cleaned up for you, all you have to do is stick it or lick it right now."

"Well you deserve the same so I'll go get a quick shower and be back in 10 minutes, you go sit and finish that report and think of what you might have to do to get my cock hard all the way, it will give you something to do while I am gone."

I walked over to the chair she had been sitting in carrying her with her legs still wrapped around me. I leaned forward and set her down and had to reach behind me to unwrap her legs, she didn't want to let go. She got that pouting look on her face but I told her to behave or I would make her sit in the corner all by herself and take a time out.  This got a laugh out of both of use because we knew that was a idle threat and as soon as I got out of the shower Katie bar the door things were going to get serious. She yelled out my name just as I got to the bathroom door and when I turned to look at her she had one leg up on the table and the other stretched out the other way and was running her fingers threw her slit and over her clit.

Felicia, smiling, "Don't take to long some ones been waiting to long for some attention from you, and its so wet and warm and ready right now."

I never got undress so fast in my life, I just dropped my cloths on the floor and stepped into the shower turning it on as I did. Wrong thing to do , the blast of cold water was enough to wake the dead and I let out a scream.  I grabbed the handle and quickly adjusted it shaking as it got warmer.  I then heard Felicia ask if I was alright and she was standing right outside the shower door.

Felicia, "I thought you had fallen and broke something, you sure your alright?  I can come in and help you if you want."

I assured her I was fine just got hit with some cold water and that got a laugh out of her. I told her to go finish what she was doing and I would be out shortly. I quickly lathered up and washed my hair and body taking notice that I still had half a hard on and hoping that it stayed that way or even got harder as the night went on. I knew I wanted to go slow, it had been a long time since I had been with a woman and I didn't want to blow off the second she touched me. But knowing Felicia the way I did when she got horny she didn't hold back anything. I'd missed making love to her and though about all the times we had spent together and how wonderful they were, there wasn't one time when either of us hadn't completely enjoyed satisifiying each other. She was vocal and loved giving as much as receiving everything. She was the first woman ever to stick a finger up my ass and I was the first man ever to stica cock up hers. She now loved anal sex but loved having me pound her pussy just as much. Her oral skills were fantasitc but she surprised me one time when after she had been to a bachlorette party and seen a tape of a woman deep throating a guy why I had never asked her to do that to me. I told her some woman can't do that and I didn't want to try it with her until she wanted to.  That night we spent four hours of her learning how to deep throat and she found that she could actually cum from doing it to me.

I guess I got lost in my thought because next thing I know the door of the shower opened and she was standing there with her hand on her hips, robe open, nipple and clit sticking out and telling me my time was up.  She grabbed a towel as I turned off the water and I stepped out and she started to dry me off. She got my head, face and chest, arm dry then had me turn around and dried my back and legs.  She was kneeling on the floor and grabbed my hips and spun me around and started to dry off my crotch, paying special attention to my cock and balls. Her face was just inches from my half hard cock and suddenly she just leaned forward and took me in her mouth rolling her tongue over the head of my cock. I let out a moan and she looked up at me as I was looking down at her as she slowly slid the rest of my cock into her mouth and down her throat only stopping when her nose was against the base. She slid her tongue along the underside then stuck it out and flicked the tip against my balls causing my legs to shake. Even with her mouth full of my cock she managed to smile up at me. She then got up and took hold of my cock and we walked from the bathroom and to the bed. I stopped her  and took her by the shoulders and made her sit on the bed. I then got between her legs and dropped down to the floor between then. I raised her legs and put them over my shoulders and looked up at her and said,"It's your turn, I've been wanting to lick you since you showed up today and I am not going to stop till you cum in my mouth."

And this is were I spent the next hour.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Even before I stuck my tongue near her pussy it was contracting and in spasms, the lips glistened with her natural lube and it smelled like a combination of lavander and spice. This had always been one of the body scent she used and it had a affect on me. I was like a fly drawned to the flame when she got near me with this scent on her body.  I blew a slow stream of breath from her ass to her clit bringing a moan from her and causing her legs to pull me forward. Sticking my tongue out flat I placed it against her asshole and slowly trailed upward till I reached her clit. I had forgotten how good she tasted and just how wet she can get from a simple lick like that.

Felicia, almost a growl,"Yes you haven't lost your touch, do that some more please it feels so wonderful."

I continued on with the long licks and every once in a while would wrap my tongue around her clit and suck it into my mouth and nibble on it with my teeth. Just from the comments and the way her body was reacting I knew that she had came already a few times but I wanted her to hit the big one so after about 45 minutes of making her jump around the bed I reached up and wet a finger and pushed it inside of her and found her g-spot. I sucked on her clit and circled her g-spot slowly picking up the pace as I felt her start to move faster and faster all the while digging her heel into my back and trying to pull me further into her crotch.

Felicia, almost growling, "Yessssssssss ohhhhhhhh GOoooooooooood YEsssssssssss , that's it suck on my clit, bite down on itttttttttt. Don't slow down I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

And cum she did, she reached down and grabbed my hair holding me against her pussy as her legs scissored and locked around my head squeezing to the point I was seeing stars. She screamed out then her pussy opened up and she squirted her juice onto my hand and arm as her body stiffened and her ass lifted off the bed. She hung in the air for a few seconds then slammed down onto the bed then back up in the air and back down. This went on about a dozen times all the while she was squirting  and yelling out.  The pressure from her legs on my head had me dizzy and when she finally released me I had to sit back and regain my senses. It took me a good five minutes to do this and I just sat there and watch her as she came down from her high. She was gasping for air and shaking,  her eyes were shut and just the site of her was something I will never forget.

I took the towel that was next to me and started to wipe off her thighs and crotch, each time I touched her pussy she would moan softly and shutter. I then dried off my hand and up to my elbow, when I was down I just put my hands on the top of her thighs and sat there. Slowly she rose up onto her elbow and looked down at me, a grin coming across her face.

Felicia,"To say that was fantastic is putting it mildly, you always did know how to get me going but this time you went above and beyond and I think that deserves a reward. How about you come up here and get in the middle of this big ole bed and I'll fluff up the pillow and make you comfy and get you a drink and think of what I can give you as your reward."

She then scooted to the end of the bed and reached out to help me up. She led me to the side of the bed and took all the pillow and put them in the center of the headboard. I crawled to the center and got myself where I was sitting up and she went into the bathroom and came out with a towel and wet face cloth and crawled up next to me.  She cleaned my face, making sure to get all of my beard clean then did my neck and chest till I was free of what she had shot all over me. She then dried me off and reached over and grabbed my drink and handed it to me. Just relaxing like this with her was just as great as any sex could be for me but she had different ideas.  She threw her leg over me and straddled me but before she lowered her pussy onto my crotch she reached down and made sure my cock was flat against my crotch then she reached between her legs and pulled open the folds of her pussy and lowered her self onto the length of my cock. I could feel the warmth of her body and wetness of her pussy. She still had on the top and her tits were right in front of my face with those nipple sticking out begging to be licked. I leaned forward and did just that first one then the other and just as I finished she backed away.

Felicia, with a wicked grin on her face," Just lean back and relax, I'll feed you my breast when I think your ready, but I want you to just relax and enjoy what I am going to do to you. This is going to be my turn to please you and I want it to last a long time."

She started by slowly rocking back and forth, making my cock slide threw her crack. She reached out and started to rub on my chest and play with my nipples, something she knew got me going in no time, but every time I reached out to touch her she would smack my hand away and tell me to relax and let her please me. Due to the medication and stress I had been going threw for the last few years, I had been having a problem with ED and even with the little blue pills sometimes I was only lucky enough to get half hard. What she was doing to me was better than any barrel of little blue pills was worth. It didn't happen quickly but within 15 minutes she had me as hard as I have ever been. Each time she would slide back she would tilt her hips so that her clit would rub across the head of my cock and each time she would slide forward she would tilt the other way so her asshole would drag across my balls and base of my cock. The feeling I was getting was driving me wild and I wasn't about to complain but she had me close to cumming. 

When she felt she had me as hard as she could get me she got up and opened the drawer of the night stand and pulled something out, I couldn't quite make out what it was until she scooted back and sat on my thighs and took what she had in her hand and wrapped it around the base of my cock.  That's when I knew exactly what it was, a cockring. Now I had heard and read about how these work by not letting the blood flow out of a hard cock and keeping it hard for extended periods but had never tried one.

Felicia smiling at me. "Now that I have that big boy back up where I want him I want to keep him that way.  There's many things I want to do to him and you right now but first let me explain. I first found out about cockrings after seeing on used in a movie, I was amazed how long it made a guy last and how hard it kept him. Then I started to check it out on the internet and found a site that gave out information on how to use them and other ways of making a man last. I know all the little tricks of how to stop you from cumming when you get close and how to keep you hard for hours. I never had anyone to try it on but I think this is the time when it will be good for both of us. There is a snap on it and when you are ready to cum and I mean when you think you can't take it any more and really really need to cum just reach down or I will and unstap it and all will be well. This is going to be something special for you and me also."

All I could do was nod my head in approval. The next hour and a half was one of the wildest times we had ever had together and we had some crazy times over the years. I was close to cumming a dozen times and she took me in ever hole she had, mouth, pussy , ass and she even had me tit fuck her as she sucked the head each time I pushed forward, but I'll wait and give you all the details of that later as right now I have to go pick Felicia up and go out to dinner and only God know what else she might have in mind.
Quote 0 0