TabuToys Moderator
More evangelical couples -- once embarrassed and prudish about sex -- are now leaving their Christian inhibitions at the bedroom door. For this growing group of younger, more progressive Christians, guilt is out and pleasure is in.

"We discovered that God's word is holy and hot … filled with invaluable wisdom for our sexual relationship," says intimateissues.com, one of the most popular Christian Web sites. It is based on a 1999 book by the same name.

Read the entire article here: http://abcnews.go.com/us/story?id=4651272
Quote 0 0
this is, frankly, disgusting. a couple should only engage in coital relations in order to produce offspring. these people are attempting to validate their concupiscent carnality with disinformation in order to fornicate, undoubtedly using birth control to murder their offspring before they are even conceived.

do not spill your seed, gentlemen. ever. and chasten your lustful demon-filled women by whatever means are necessary.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
RG wrote:

this is, frankly, disgusting. a couple should only engage in coital relations in order to produce offspring. these people are attempting to validate their concupiscent carnality with disinformation in order to fornicate, undoubtedly using birth control to murder their offspring before they are even conceived.

do not spill your seed, gentlemen. ever. and chasten your lustful demon-filled women by whatever means are necessary.

Seriously, I want to know why you believe that hot sex in a Christian relationship is a bad thing? There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about sex after marriage, please show me the verses that say it if I'm wrong! Honestly I think you just wanna bitch. Also about you're idea of chastening your women by whatever means necessary, you should rethink that. The first guy that chastens me is gettin a gun in his face. Just because you have bed sex doesn't mean others can't
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0