TabuToys Moderator
From http://www.artofmanliness.com-

Believe it or not, your grandpa is a red blooded male, just like you. And just like you, he appreciates the beauty of women. When he was your age, he snuck a peak at the latest cover girls on the newsstands or went to the movies to see the latest beauty grace the silver screen. Unlike you, your grandpa grew up in a time when women were women. Unfortunately, the women who get idolized by the media today look and act nothing like women. Today’s female celebrities have traded their womanly figure for sickly rail thin bodies, and they take pride in their promiscuous and skanky reputations. Your grandpa’s babes had curves and class.

Click here to see the "Babes" who caught the eye of your Grandpa:

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/10/21/your-grandpas-babes/#more-553

Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK...call me old fashioned. I LIKE the pin-up girls of the 30's, 40's and 50's. I also like the music...swing, big band...music you could dance to and could actually understand the words. If I could go back in time, I would go to any club in Vegas that had the Rat Pack. Those guys are my ultimate cool. Didnt hurt they could sing and dance.

Watch any movie starring the pin up girls. There was more sex in those than the most hard core XXX rated movie of today. Dont believe me? Pay attention to the movie. They had more sex than you can shake a stick at...and they NEVER take their clothes off or hop into bed...but...by God they had sex.

I find it hard to see anything attractive about most of the female stars of today with the notable exception, IMO, of Sandra Bullock. I find nothing to like about their clothes, the way they act, the way they think they are owed what they get. Give me the Betty Grables, Katherine Hepburns, and all the rest of them. I will watch them in a black and white movie before I pay $15.00 to go to the movies now and see what they call "stars".

And that's the way I see it...................
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
I love the look of classic pin up girls. That's probably because they don't take their clothes off and what they're wearing is hardly risque according to today's standards but they're still so damned sexy!
Quote 0 0
iwantcandy
How can that list not mention Bettie Page??? It's a travesty.
Quote 0 0
I agree! They had so much more style back then

I would love to recreate that look. 
Quote 0 0