ClareeBadDog
My husband and I are very open with each other about our sexual needs. We have only been married since April, but in that time we have tried a lot of new things. WE even shop for our toys together, and decided on all of them together. The problem I am having is that I had 2 clitoral piercings before we got together. A vertical Hood, and a triangle. I LOVED my piercings!!!! He was the first person I had sex with since I had gotten them. Well, we can be a little bit rough at times, and we ended up tearing my vertical hood. After that it didn't sit right, and the two piercings kept catching each other. I ended up taking out both the piercings.  Now I in order to hit a "BIG O" I have to had a lot of clitoral stimulation. And after about 2 of them, I go completely numb down there. We have many different toys, and they work pretty well. I don't think my problem is nerve damage, I think the problem is that the piercings allowed me to be aroused almost all the time, and Orgasm at the drop of a hat, and with out them, I just can't get enough stimulation. Can anyone help me? My husband is starting to feel like he can't do the job right. But he doesn't want me to get re pierced.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
THIS is why I wouldn't pierce my favorite parts! Sounds awful but personaly I think you did some nerve damage. I'm no doctor but I have had more than one orgasm in a session and I have never gone numb. Usually the exteme opposite.

If you need more stimulation check out the Hitachi Wand - that bad boy will give you a "O".
Quote 0 0
Adriana
What about some clamps (like nipple clamps) on your clit to simulate the piercings during sex?
Quote 0 0
I got my clit pierced a few years ago because I heard you could orgasm from just walking down the street. What a crock! It did nothing for my stimulation. I personally think it numbed me a little so I had to take the ring out and it was a few months before I felt back to normal. Don't worry, everything will go back to the way it was before.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
ClareeBadDog-

Take a look at Kama Sutra's Stimulating Gels. There is a Cooling Gel and a Warming Gel but they are both loaded with zing!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
This is why I never had those places pierced. I have found that a simple, hand held, vibrating body massager can be a wonderful tool to rev up the orgasm process. I have one that has a very strong vibration to it and it doesn't even have to have direct contact with my clit. This leaves room for Roadie to work his magic as well. I have used this tool while using other toys too. It helps if you have one with different attachments you can change out for different sensations.
Quote 0 0
Amen to that, Dreamer.
Quote 0 0