Tabu Toypro
UPDATE: answers are here - posted in GREEN

Alright lovers, let's see how much we really know about the clitoris, our favorite female "fun button". The answers are as easy as an internet search away, but hopefully you'll use your brain first. I'll post the answers at a later time, but for now, let's dive into the quiz:

1. TRUE or FALSE: The word clitoris derives from the Greek language and means little hill.
It's true - derived from the Greek kleitoris, meaning “little hill.”

2. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is made of the same erectile tissue as a penis.
The clitoris and the penis are equivalent, gender-adapted equals. The clitoris is made of the same erectile tissue as a penis.

3. What percentage of women require clitoral stimulation to acheive orgasm and are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone?

a) 10 - 25%
b) 25 - 35 %
c) 50 - 75%
d) 100%
The clitoris plays a pivotal role in a woman's ability to orgasm. While many women fail to orgasm through intercourse, few fail to climax through stimulation of the clitoris.

4. TRUE or FALSE: Clitoris size decreases throughout a woman’s life.
Clitoris size increases throughout a woman’s life. During puberty the clitoral glans becomes 1.5 times larger, and after menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was at age 19.

5. The clitoris has how many nerve endings in comparison to a penis?

a) same amount
b) half the amount
c) double the amount
d) triple the amount
The clitoral glans contains 8,000 highly sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings as the analogous organ in males, the glans penis.

6. TRUE or FALSE: Steriod use cannot change the size of the clitoris.
Steroids—both prescription and non-prescription—can result in increased clitoral size. There are medical reports of clitorises reaching a length of about 2 ½ inches due to steroid use.

7. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is only present in female mammals.
Normally, all female mammals have a clitoris, the spotted hyena possibly have the most interesting clitoris. Not only does the spotted hyena urinate through its clitoris, unlike all other mammals, but it also gives birth through its clitoris. Ouch!

8. What does the clitoris do just before orgasm?

a) retracts
b) swells
c) does not change
d) orgasm? what's that?
The clitoris starts retracting when an orgasm is about to happen.

9. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris exists (in humans) solely for sexual pleasure.
It's TRUE!!
Take note! It's the clitoris one should be addressing if one wants the same rapid response from a woman as from a man.

10. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is visible once a woman shaves her pubic hair.
Only a small portion of the clitoris can be seen once the lips are parted.

11. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris has a head and a shaft, just like a penis.
The clitoris has a penis-like shaft, and a tiny glans with its own foreskin. Cute!

12. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris does not extend inside the body at all.
The average clitoris is around four inches in length (similar to a flaccid penis) but three fourths of it is hidden from view within a female’s body.

13. TRUE or FALSE: Over 100 years ago, treatment for hysteria involved a doctor stimulating a woman's clitoris until she came.
Hmm...I'm feeling a little hysterical right now...

You don't have to answer in the comments, but feel free to. Answers to come later this week. After they've been stimulated
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Let's see.....

1. TRUE or FALSE: The word clitoris derives from the Greek language and means little hill.  Yes, I think so

2. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is made of the same erectile tissue as a penis.Yep

3. What percentage of women require clitoral stimulation to acheive orgasm and are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone?

a) 10 - 25%
b) 25 - 35 %
c) 50 - 75%
d) 100% Either c or d some women can come from thinking about it, although those may still come from the clitoris

4. TRUE or FALSE: Clitoris size decreases throughout a woman’s life.God, I hope NOT

a) same amount
b) half the amount
c) double the amount
d) triple the amount D Neener neener

6. TRUE or FALSE: Steriod use cannot change the size of the clitoris. Yep, if a woman takes enough androgens, she can grow a tiny little penis, or a huge clit

7. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is only present in female mammals.I have NO idea if birds or reptiles have clits, I think only mammals do

a) retracts It pulls up under the hood, or retracts
b) swells
c) does not change
d) orgasm? what's that?

9. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris exists solely for sexual pleasure. Mine does

10. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is visible once a woman shaves her pubic hair.Not usually, the lips usually still conceal it. But some women have larger clits than others.

11. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris has a head and a shaft, just like a penis. Yep

12. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris does not extend inside the body at all.It extends (about 80% of it) into a fork shaped organ around the mouth of the vagina, but the most sensitive parts are the head and the little stalk, outside

13. TRUE or FALSE: Over 100 years ago, treatment for hysteria involved a doctor stimulating a woman's clitoris until she came.They did, doctors also would use "Womb massage" with either their hands or primitive vibrators. Just how bad WERE Victorian men at sex?
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK...gonna give this a shot...I read the questions then saw P Gell had posted her answers. But I'm gonna play nice and see how I do without the aid of real woman-type answers. I am gonna cheat, however and just answer...

1. That sounds close...but I seem to think I've heard it translated as something else...cant remember what tho
2. Some things work for both...I agree
3. I'm gonna go with C on this one...Dreamer can cum without me or her touching her clit
4. It better not!
5. I'll go with D...a penis may be longer...but theres a lot of nerves in that little sucker she's got
6. I think it can...and I think it would do the same thing it does to a man...shrink it up
7. I dont think so...I think female human mammals are the only one with clits
8. Hmmmm...I think it swells up...looking for the light of day
9. I know I got this one...its the only human organ whose sole job is for sexual pleasure! (Yah Me!)
10. False...it is what it is...with or without hair
11. I agree
12. False
13. I knew there was a reason I wanted to work in psychiatry! And I think the Dr. were perverts...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
tuffty

If i take this test i,ll make a complete tit of myself.....lmao...i pass ....maybe i could do with a teacher to tell me about these things ?.....lol
Everything you touch
Everything you see
Is all that your life will ever be 
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
It's ok Tuffty - you can answer silently. We'll post answers soon...
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
studley

1. TRUE or FALSE: The word clitoris derives from the Greek language and means little hill.
    I have no idea - sounds reasonable though.

2. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is made of the same erectile tissue as a penis.
    I'll say True

4. TRUE or FALSE: Clitoris size decreases throughout a woman’s life.
False

C

6. TRUE or FALSE: Steriod use cannot change the size of the clitoris.
False

7. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is only present in female mammals.
True

A

9. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris exists solely for sexual pleasure.
True

10. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris is visible once a woman shaves her pubic hair.
False

11. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris has a head and a shaft, just like a penis.
True

12. TRUE or FALSE: The clitoris does not extend inside the body at all.
False

13. TRUE or FALSE: Over 100 years ago, treatment for hysteria involved a doctor stimulating a woman's clitoris until she came.
True
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Very good Studley You've been studying I take it?
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
BONUS FACT: A female pig's clitoris is inside her vagina. Her orgasm can last up to an hour.

I have family who live on farms, damn those animals make a LOT of noise when they fuck! With good reason.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Ok...so I didnt do real good...but I dont think I flunked either. Actually, for not having a clit...except the one I get to play with...I think I did pretty good...lol
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
studley
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Very good Studley You've been studying I take it?

Well I usually read the manuals about all the toys I have :-)
Quote 0 0