lets say the condom broke and you needed to make sure you go Plan B, where are some places you think would be possible to easily get it. I live in California. All it says is its sold at pharmacies, but do you have some examples of them? Like, do you know if like CVS, walgreens, rite aid, etc. would have any? And I am 16 so are they going to ID me.
I would be greatful for any answers.
Quote 0 0
the_end
your not supposed to be on this site but yes you can buy the 72 hour pill at Walgreen's but since you are under 18 you would have to have a prescription.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Lindsay89 wrote:

lets say the condom broke and you needed to make sure you go Plan B, where are some places you think would be possible to easily get it. I live in California. All it says is its sold at pharmacies, but do you have some examples of them? Like, do you know if like CVS, walgreens, rite aid, etc. would have any? And I am 16 so are they going to ID me.
I would be greatful for any answers.

Hi Lindsay -

While we commend you for using condoms during sex at such a young age, we must also make you aware that you do have to be 18 to view our site.

We'd like to suggest that you visit your local Planned Parenthood. It is an anonymous visit, and they can help you out with information and possibly a sample of Plan B depending on your financial situation.

Now, to make sure this doesn't happen again...

Were you using a lubricant that was not compatible with the condom? Was the size of the condom wrong for your partner? Make sure you look into using a water based lubricant in the future and please continue to practice safe sex.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
we did not have sex yet i just wanted to know just in case
Quote 0 0
the_end
well just make sure you are using more than one form of protection so you don't have to have a situation like that pop up.
Quote 0 0