Roadie
Because Dreamer and I are not into swinging or swapping (our preference), I thought this would be a good place to get some answers to our question...

We would like to try something different. Like cybersex on cam with another couple. We have both had cam sex with other people and we have it had it together (our puters are like 5 feet apart - certainly was interesting!) but never with other people involved.

We have no idea how to go about it. We have no idea about 'etiquette', if there is such a thing. We have no idea if it is even something that goes on.

We think it would be fun to try. We are very open about our sexuality...nothing is off limits...as long as we both agree...and its safe. We are not into what we call kinky weird (BDSM, dom/sub, sex with the same sex, etc). We just enjoy sex...period. And we think we would like to watch another couple have sex as well as have them watch us.

A couple ground rules we have already set...never meet in person...no take clothes off...fuck...good bye. We want this to be fun...and ALMOST like being in the same room. Kinda like sitting around your living room, having a few laughs, a few drinks and have sex in front of each other.

Any suggestions from you fine people would be greatly appreciated. Web sites where we can meet people, other avenues to try. Suggestions if this is even possible.

Dreamer has posted us in Adult Friend Finder (which is one of the places I first saw her) but there are 47 changes you have to go through...unless you fork over the cash. Fun shouldn't cost anything...not like that anyway. If you have any interest in seeing who we are, go to AFF and go to 'watchandseeus'. That would be us. Only difference is I have hair on my head and face now...but not a beard. Or if any of you are interested in participating with us, let me know. We are open to any suggestions and participants.

I got to thinking about this last night after I posted it...I hope I dont offend anyone when I say we are not into swapping/swinging or do not engage in BDSM, dom/sub, etc. That is certainly not my intent. It is just those are things we are not into but we have nothing against those that do...enjoy life...enjoy sex however you choose to!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Wow, if you actually met your wife on adultfriendfinder that's a pretty good statement on them. I don't know alot about webcam sex but I think by just sheer volume of members they would still be the way to go.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Actually, Katerina, we have spent the evening looking around on AFF. They do have a cam site where we can watch other couples...and be seen ourselves. Saw some great cam shots of...peoples file cabinets, the end of a couch, a really nice hall way shot...and two couples having sex...one of whom was using a pneumatic dildo (?)...also a whole lot of guys jackin off (so where are the wives or partners?).

We are going back in there this week end and see what happens. It may be what we are looking for!

Quote 0 0
Are you going to wear your pink wig?
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
What a fun way to play without worrying about the "usual suspects!"..AKA: jealousy, STD's, etc. Plus the added security of having an off button must be comforting if things ever get out of control. There are hundreds of webcam sites on the net but we found a few that seem to be more specifically geared towards couples. Maybe you'll have luck with these:

http://www.freestreamtv.com/couple.php

http://www.webnaughty.com/adult-personals/web-cam/

http://www.truthordarepics.com/submit/couplewebcam/
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Only if I have to, Katerina, only if I have to! LOL

Thank you Madam Moderator...we will definately take a look at those websites...like tonite.

Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK...so Friday night we tried it on Adult Friend Finder. We were not with any one couple. We just did our thing with our web cam on. I gotta tell ya...it was a hoot!!! At one time we had over 180 people watching. Talk about the ultimate rush in exhibitionism!!!

We are still looking to try it with just one couple...kind of a you me, I'll show you thing.

But we did decide one thing...we have a great sex life and dont need any added attractions. This is something different but something that we will only do once or twice a month just to change things up...sorry ya'll missed the first performance...lol

Quote 0 0
You are a lucky, lucky man. I think my wife would brain me with a frying pan if I ever suggested something like this.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Fiddler...this is something that Dreamer and I discussed for a while before we actually 'did it'. On Adult Friend Finder, you would be surprised how many people in their 60's there are...I know I was! Only way to find out if your wife is interested is to ask...worst she could do is...well...brain you with a frying pan. Then you would have to have make-up sex...but that falls under another category! Good Luck!

Quote 0 0
Sienna
It sounds a great way to test the waters before plunging into swinging. The only thing is that I wouldn't want to show my entire body on the internet. H said we could angle the cam for boobs to thigh action and cover up tats Seems a good idea and I'll look into some of those websites... I'm not paying for it though!
Quote 0 0
lilac2902
i hope u all are having fun.My wife and i dont do the cam.We watch but she dont want others to se her.but we do some lite swinging.havnt done the full swap but have played with other couple and girls and guys and that is a blast.i dont know if I can post this site but this is where we go to watch and its free for for watching but i dont know if it is to show.i do believe it is cheasp....

anywebcam.com 
Quote 0 0
SleepingDreamer
adultmatchdoctor.com <-- much better than adult friend finder IMO.

Craigslist. Place an ad in the adult section, make sure you ask for couples- chances are you'll still get a lot of single men.

Also, yahoo has adult chatrooms with all sorts of cams going 24/7...

Quote 0 0
Hoops1012
Through this thread, I discovered the website Livesex.com.  The site was good for short clips of both professional and amateur clips.  They recently changed the site to require registration.  Does anyone have any other websites that are the equivalent of the old Livesex. com site?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Well Hoops, they are not looking to view clips, they are looking to participate live. Please keep on topic.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0