AmorousRocker
This toy came in a box that's the size of most cereal boxes. It's 7 inches long and made of amazingly soft Silicone. It feels divine against skin, has a super quiet motor and the vibrations? Well, you'll have to check out the review on my blog to read all the stimulating details. =o)

Video, pictures and full review here!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Has the battery compartment gotten any easier to open? I've read a few reviews that all had the same hard-to-open complaint in common.

It seems silly, but apparently battery insertion is not everyone's forte. You wouldn't believe how many people complain that their toy is defective when in reality, they had the batteries in wrong! And even better - not enough batteries!

For future reference, it might be nice to show a quick shot of the battery compartment getting removed and put back on in your reviews. It may only be 1% of people who need it, but I just heard from someone who said they wanted to "throw it against the wall". Now THAT'S not how you enjoy a sex toy!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
AmorousRocker
Actually yes,it has gotten easier to remove and put back on after a few more times of pulling it off. I actually think it might have been made difficult to remove because that's where you hold the toy and having it difficult to remove makes it hard to knock it lose during use. I've had toys before that the battery pack's back fell off during use because it was easy to get on and off. So maybe it was made that way to keep from that happening? Or it's just annoying and stubborn, lol.

I don't believe that but then again I do!

That's a good idea, thanks!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I got a sample of the Tsumani last week and gave the battery compartment my thoughts before I finally gave it one last try. I finally came up with a good technique to get it to slide off each time. I put the base of my palm on the down arrows, then wrapped my fingers around the bottom of the toy to get some leverage. I gave it a hefty shove with the lower, hardest part of my palm. Now it works every time
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0