new guy
Hi people im after a little help.

I wanna suggest to my gf about cross dressing, we been together for 3 years and avr very open, theres not a lot we dont do or havnt tried, but im scared what she might say if i tell her i wanna cross dress.

i dont wanna hide anything from her.

help plz.

any questions welcome.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey new guy,

Thanks for joining and asking. So do I have this right: you haven't actually cross-dressed yet, but it's something you want to do?

Since you've got some history together and you say you're very open, why not suggest you both cross dress for a night to see where it goes. If you're having fantasies about it and haven't acted it out yet, is it simply because you aren't sure of what her reaction will be?

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
new guy
hi, i have done it in the past and realy enjoy it the underwear, sexy clothes and make up but ive never done it while ive been with her i dont want any secrets.

we are quite adventouroes we use a starpon although i think she does it cos she knows i like it rather than for her pleasure and cum swap and all the fun nasty, sexy things............lol

i guess im just worried she might run a mile or be very wierd about it.

dont wana scare her away i think she the one.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Well, I think you said it yourself. You don't want to hide it, so just be honest. I thought about this a lot last night. What if my partner told me he enjoyed this? How would I feel? Would I want to see him in lingerie and make-up? Would I run?

It's a big one. Not gonna lie. Maybe talk about it before you just come out, dressed to the nines. Where to bring it up and how? I'm at a loss here. But I do think you need to tell her. Secrets are painful for everyone involved. You'd hate it if she discovered this before you had a chance to say anything.

Anyone else out there have some advice?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0