Hank Alvarez
We seem to have an abundance of young people in their early twenties with very common concerns. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
It's an interesting idea but I think that sometimes breaking up such a small community into even smaller areas can be detrimental (for instance, the 50+ forum or whatever doesn't get a lot of use simply because there's not that many people here). I wonder what the admin thinks..
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Good thinking. I'm sure we'll find out. I know I use to be more comfortable with people my age until they all started dying. Hank
Quote 0 0
Thw world is designed for people in their 20's. Do we need to be any more accomodating?
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I don't think they need their own section either. They seem to be pretty good at posting their questions in whatever section is appropriate. I do think it is a little strange they don't have more questions about what to expect as they age. I know it bothered me when all I heard is that the older I get, the less sex I have and the less able I will be to have it. That sure aint the case! The older I get, the better the sex is getting!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well Roadie, did you wonder what sex would be like when you hit 50.. when you were still 20? I don't even have questions now (well.. usually don't) and my thoughts on sex in the future are that it can only head up from here. I suspect that, as a generation, we are just able to find answers more easily and openly (thank you internet!) and this means a whole new level of preparedness for sex... maybe. Sometimes it's more than easy to forget that not all lives are as saturated with sex as mine.
Quote 0 0