dreamer60
There are times all I want to do is get Roadie off and I can still be just as satisfied as if I have had the mother of big O's. Do you ladies absolutely have to orgasm to get that warm fuzzy feelin'?
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
No I don't have to have a orgasm to get that warm feeling. Like you I love to just get my husband off. I think the sound and the look of him enjoying what I am doing is a big turn on. Also there are times where I just want to be fucked anyway and every which way possible. sorry i know TMI and i starting to ramble.lol so no i don't
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Girls, if we came half of the time they did we'd be walking around with perma-grins on our faces, no?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
studley
Answering for my wife - no she doesn't have to cum. In fact she has lost the ability to orgasm due to some health/medication issues. While she never initiates sex, she is always willing to do it whenever I want and does enjoy it regardless.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Nope. but sometimes I do want it.
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
I usually do unless I've had a few drinks or something. I don't need to, it still feels good. Occasionally I won't and I'll be pissed off and feel unfulfilled, but that is rare. Sometimes I give my man a handy because I can't be bothered or its early in the day and I plan for a huge session later and he's at a point where he won't last long.

This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
Reading this you have to love women.  My wife says that she feels the same way.  Sometimes she just likes to get me off and its really no big deal for her.  Other times she wants to have an explosive orgasm.  I love that she's a giving person that way.  It seems that lots of women are.  I really had no idea.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Thank you irwtk! Women usually don't orgasm from intercourse alone but it is possible. We're just used to the fact that when he ejaculates, it's probably over. I know some of you marathoners go for round after round, but most folks call it a day after he's done. Stinks, huh?

It's not like women aren't getting anything out of it, but if he comes too soon or is always the first to finish, I cannot see how it can be satisfactory for the woman. Women need to get on top and find the zone. It's there - we all have it - but we all know it can take a long time to stimulate it enough to orgasm.

Pussies are complex and we need lots of stimulation to get revved up. So guys, remember that and try giving your lady a little more foreplay so she has the opportunity to orgasm too. We don't absolutely HAVE to come to have a good time, but boy wouldn't it be nice?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Hmm. Are women really giving? Or is this house every person should be thinking all the time?
Quote 0 0
Roadie
My two cents...

I learned a long time ago that foreplay was the most important part of sex. It drives me crazy that Dreamer is happy just to get me off...but...dang...its a two way street!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Ladies: to quote Harrison Ford in one of my favorite movies, "We're guys, we're easy. Ladies, all you've gotta do is show up." My wife says if she grabs me by my pull toy I'll follow her anywhere. One reality of a man's sexuality is if you rub his snake long enough it's going to spit at you. He can't help it and neither can I. If I get inside my honey eventually I'm going to cum. I'll hold off as long as I can for her sake because that's how she seems to like to get off. And if I get off first then I melt and it's like trying to get a wet cooked noodle up a wild cat's ass.

When we both get off at the same time it's a win win situation as far as I'm concerned. When she does me that's a win win too because she claims she likes to get me off and I love it. Just so it doesn't get too one sided I'm keeping track because when she does me I feel that I owe her one and I always try to reciprocate. Hank 
Quote 0 0