Tabu Toypro
These days it seems like you cannot have a conversation, enjoy a meal or complete a transaction without one of the participants replying to a text message or fiddling with their phone. It is plain rude! But can you believe people actually do this during sex? I remember a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode that covered this, but it is sad to find that this is becoming the norm.

An article on Huffington Post encourages you to try Slow Sex and the "slow revolution" to enjoy each moment of life. I say good luck, but the article is interesting.

I especially liked the added Mae West quote "Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly"

Read it at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-honore/in-praise-of-slow-sex_b_322026.html

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
studley
When we were still having sex and had a parent with severe health problems, we would answer the phone. After that relative passed on, we let the answering machine get the calls.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ok Studley, you're off the hook
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
It depends. We probably check but as he's in the military, he HAS to answer work calls.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Are you kidding? The solution is simple- turn the damn thing off. Same with these morons who are still driving around with the phone in their ear after most states have passed common sense legislation against it. I'd like to stick their phones where there's any sun shine. If the phone rang when we were having sex and one of us answered it I'm sure the other would be up on murder charges the next day.Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
It'd be over if my partner answered the phone or checked his texts during sex. The relationship wouldn't be over, but the session would be. Nothing says kill the mood like a little unsexy action during sexy action times.

Now, if the caller persisted and persisted, we'd have to assume it's an emergency and I could maybe see taking a peek. But it'd still be an electronic paraquat.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Easy and simple answer...NO. Thats what the answering machine is for...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
jozef88
i never answer on the phone during the  sex...i don't hear..
Quote 0 0