Tabu Toypro
This made me chuckle. Dr Debbie Hendrick gets asked about letting the dog "watch" during sex at mysexprofesser.com

Here's the gripe:

I get mad because my partner wants to let the dog stay in the room during sex.  He minds his own business, but still!

The first part of her response is great:

There’s a difference between him being okay that the dog is in the room during sex and actually wanting the dog to be in the room during sex. I’m assuming he’s just cool with it, right? I mean, he doesn’t actually go and get the dog and bring him or her into the room when you have sex, right? Because that’s a whole separate issue.

Read the rest at MySexProfessor.com

and we'd love your take on this!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
We have 3 dogs (well...4 if you count the one that stays outdoors) and they are in and out of our bedroom all the time. They are on our bed...especially when the electric blanket is on. And when we are fooling around or really into whatever we are doing, they wander in and out of the bedroom. Occasionally, Dreamer will giggle, but not because of something I am doing, but because she felt a wet doggie nose on her hand, arm, leg, or whatever may be close to the edge of the bed. But NEVER have they jumped up the bed while I am jumping Dreamer's bones.

Is having the dogs in the room when we are having sex? Nope...not in the least.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
P Gell
Ah, Heavens NO! I cannot stand the dogs or even one dog in the room while we are gettin it on. UG.

THEY WATCH! It bugs the hell out of me

When I first started staying with The Man overnight, I made if very clear "That dog goes in the other room." (his apartment had really only two rooms at that point in time) We had the sofa bed opened in the "kitchlivingdiningroom" and we put the pup in his tiny bedroom, which at that time had only a twin bed in which the two of us didn't fit well.

It's bad enough they sniff you like crazy afterward........"Hey, Daddy, what were you an Mommy doin'? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Smells like......I can't remember, you had my balls cut off......Can I get a cookie? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?" (That's they way our dogs talk......)
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ha! I think they get royally confused. Like, are you enjoying that or getting hurt?
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
jonsbabydoll
P Gell wrote:

It's bad enough they sniff you like crazy afterward........"Hey, Daddy, what were you an Mommy doin'? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Smells like......I can't remember, you had my balls cut off......Can I get a cookie? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?" (That's they way our dogs talk......)

Hahaha, that's the way one of our dogs talks!!!  The other is much more boring and talks like a stuffy old professor.  At least in my mind...

As for letting them be in the room... I don't mind.  They mind their own business.  I usually am not focused on them watching or anything, that might be creepy.  They are there but I don't really notice them.  Maybe we get it on too much for them to care.  They usually just roll their eyes and go back to sleep...
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
I have no problem with the dogs being in the room. One of our dogs is a female Rat Terrier which is 13 years old. In her younger days, when she could jump up on the bed and I was married to my second husband, there was an incident where she jumped up and stuck her nose to his balls while we were doing the deed. Needless to say, this was not his threesome fantasy come true...lol. He jumped up off the bed so fast he tumbled to the floor, got up and ran to the bathroom to scrub his nuts. I would have been mad except it was so funny, I was laughing too hard to care.
Quote 0 0
studley
Good one Dreamer :-)

Our dog is always in the bedroom when we are. She has her doggie bed on the floor but is usually on the bed with us through the night but gets down of her own accord when we do the deed and doesn't pay any attention to us.
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
this post cracks me up and i like reading it to see the different posts with their dogs. i have two dogs. one is the old man dog and i swear he can tell when the deed is about to go down because he breaks out and if the door is closed he stands by the door and looks from us to the door so that some one can let him out. it is to funny. then we have the young dog who will jump on the bed and lick your hands or lay on your head. drives me nuts. my husband thinks it's funny but i personally kick her right out the bed. we don't need doggy help. lmao
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I've been cracking up here too. I like the "scrub his balls" comment from Dreamer and the doggie voices you guys are doing. Hilarious.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Haha - I don't think my dog has ever gotten THIS close: http://highonsex.blogspot.com/2010/02/sex-is-too-important-to-be-taken.html
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
my wife has a little dog that we no longer allow in the room while we are having sex.  lets just say she gets a little too curious.  This dog will climb up on the bed and stick that cold wet nose right on my nut sack.  It's a rude awakening.  When my wife gives me a handjob the dog gets all worked up because she is ready to become the clean up crew.  I have never seen a dog that likes to eat cum like this before.  The problem really starts when she starts climbing over top of us and trying to lick our faces.  We just decided that she was no longer allowed in the room.  It was easier than trying to push her away constantly.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I'd be locking that dog out too!  :'(
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0