xiaobai2114
I like making love every day.
I also like the masturbation.
In masturbation the time watches Asian erotic movie that is really biggest enjoys me to think that what the Asian women are long was really too attractive.
Therefore I hope that can make love with the Asian women, that is really a wonderful matter.

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ok then! Welcome XiaoBai- you can write about making love or "the masturbation" here everyday too.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Lacyelizabeth13
i want to make love everyday, but my boyfriend aint as horny as me and he wont fuck me everyday he says hes to tired or just dont wanna he says it doesnt bother him to go "a day or two without having sex"
Quote 0 0
jimmysqs
I do it normally daily, sometimes twice."quickies" obviously . My partner cum very easy. She doen't like to receive oral sex which gets me mad, but she never says no to penetration. 2  times a week is normal for many people, not many couples  make love  every day.
Quote 0 0
tw
I think its not as easy to find a partner who is willing to do it whenever, your ready to do it.  Im with a great woman who is amazing in bed, but she is happy with only 3 times a week.  I would for sure like more but that's the way it goes
Quote 0 0
jozef88
well..almost everyday..but when i don't make love then i masturbate..
Quote 0 0
is it possible to make sex everyday ????
i don't think so...........
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Basuoct - It is possible to make love everyday!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
anaverageguy
While it is possible, it's not always available    unfortunately my partner isn't bothered if we go without sex for 4-6 weeks 
Quote 0 0
studley
Well it's been over a year for me so if you only get it twice a week, don't complain!
Quote 0 0
Jamie Menez
Whenever my husband 'fits me in' and sadly thats no pun
Quote 0 0
P Gell
basuoct282 wrote:

is it possible to make sex everyday ????
i don't think so...........

Yes, of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? Dh and I often go through "spurts" where we make love once or twice daily. For us, even after more than 20 years, it is never less than 6 to 10 times a week. Last winter spring and summer was a "spurt" that lasted about 8 or nine months of nearly daily or more lovemaking. A rather nasty shared yeast infection slowed us down the last few weeks, but it's still at least 6 or 8 times a week. Some people have high sex drives and are lucky enough to find a partner with the same.

Why would you think it isn't "possible?" Just wondering.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0