Tabu Toypro Show full post »
Bestvibrator
I masturbate in the middle of our love making..
to show my wife how and it turns her on much more... :-)

Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Roadie and I both do. It's very exciting and we also masturbate for each other as foreplay.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
dreamer60 wrote:

Roadie and I both do. It's very exciting and we also masturbate for each other as foreplay.

Uh huh!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
photofun
wsc wrote:

I regularly wank on front of my wife...I tell her about imagining her with another girl (she is bi) ... I tell her I can can see her eating pussy or having her pussy eaten. It is very sexy and she loves me coming while I talk dirty for her.

You sir are my hero! Great stuff.
Quote 0 0
jiianglui
Masturbation is its own thing, separate from partnered sex. Your partner masturbating does not mean that they don't want to have sex with you; it just means they want to masturbate. However, if you find that your partner is only masturbating and not into partnered sex at all, then it's time to have a conversation. Belief can come from a lot of places, including insecurities about the relationship, cultural ideas about masturbation Sex Toys Ren, or even confusion about why a person might masturbate. The reality, however, is that masturbation is totally normal for people of all genders, whether they’re single or partnered.
Quote 1 0
smileblowing
Sometimes when she wants it,i masturbate with her.
Quote 0 0
BetterSexEverettWA
YES, definitely a romantic and intamate experience for me. 
Quote 0 0
Iplayonline
Yes all the time. And she likes it when I do it.
Quote 0 0
Justspun79
I have only masterbated in front of wife shes the only one ever that felt most comfortable.
Quote 1 0