willingANDable
I'm just out of a 2 year relationship and during the relationship we bought some MANY toys. My questions is now that I'm single-yay!-when I meet a new guy is it okay to use the toys from my past relationship? Does it depend on what toys they are? Do I have to buy new toys?

My toys: Wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, ball gag, cyberskin dildo, anal beads, nipple clamps, hitachi magic wand, a strap-on, etc................................................
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
hey Willing -

I'd say ditch the "internal" toys. You might keep the Cyberskin dildo (for cost reasons) but I'd still recommend covering it with a condom. It's a porous material, so for safety's sake cover it. The cuffs shouldn't need to be replaced; definitely get a new set of beads (unless only you used them) and I wouldn't share the ball gag either if your previous partner used it.

Good luck with your new partner!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
As long as your toys are totally sanitized I think it's alright but I would introduce them one at a time. Word of advice for new relationships: Don't show your entire tool kit at once!
You gotta go slow with guys (they're sensitive that way.)
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Katerina wrote:

As long as your toys are totally sanitized I think it's alright but I would introduce them one at a time. Word of advice for new relationships: Don't show your entire tool kit at once!
You gotta go slow with guys (they're sensitive that way.)

And so are some women!

I would say most of the cuffs and such should not be an issue. If you have anything that might have gotten blood on it, I would ditch it or only use it for you. Anything that cannot be sterilized should only be used with a condom. Jelly, silicone mixes (TPR, TPE), pvc, rubber, cyberskin, and wood, I believe. Use these with a condom or not at all. Anything that can be sterilized, should be.
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
some wood products like NobEsence's line can be steralized but some lower end brands cant I would recommend using soap water and toy cleaner and then a good going over with an IR disinfector wand and then annother lap should be good...
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I was also thinking that some partners would not be okay on toys that have been used with others for emotional reasons so even if you want to keep something, ASK first.
Quote 0 0