Specifically, the whole idea of your unborn child having front seats to mommy and daddy action?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Eric -

It may be more like mezzanine seats, depending on how far along she is    But never fear - the baby has no idea what you guys are doing.  The baby will also feel the euphoric hormone rush associated with orgasm, so if I haven't lost you yet, it's actually a pretty healthy thing. 

There can also be minor contractions of the uterus (as there always are) but now that her uterus is bigger, she will actually feel them more. This is not preterm labor - unless they go on for more than an hour or she's feeling any cramping.

Have you considered just masturbating together? This may help you feel better about the whole situatuion plus let her get the release she's probably needing!

Have fun and be safe!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
If your penis is under 10 inches long I wouldn't worry about it.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
For what it's worth, our doctor recommended her to be on top so she could control the penetration. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I think some people just are not mentally comfortable with pregnancy sex and that's okay, too. But, if you're open to the idea - go for it. If you're unsure about, say, a certain position or how far along she is, then just ask your doc.
Quote 0 0
SleepingDreamer
I loved sex in my first trimester but after that I just didn't want it. I was huge, it was hard to move- forget about rolling over or crawling onto my knees. Of course, I was on bedrest at 28 weeks so that entire time sex really never went beyond foreplay. When I was 35 weeks I just couldn't wait anymore so we had sex.. and not even an hour afterwards my contractions started and I went into labor.

It varies- I know my good friend was horny as hell- she practically humped everything in sight when she was pregnant. All she wanted was sex, sex, sex up until she popped. I, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do it with once my stomach started expanding. Nothing to do with body image, just the fact I was so exhausted and I had repeated Gardnerella vaginitis/bacterial vaginosis  http://www.babycenter.com/0_bacterial-vaginosis-bv-during-pregnancy_1427335.bcthat didn't make me feel very attractive.
Quote 0 0
nyny78
sorry total turn off.
Quote 0 0