Interested
So I am pretty good at pleasing a man and I actually enjoy giving blow jobs. But I tend to avoid the balls because frankly, I just don't know what to do with them. It seems like all it takes is one little accidental flick and a man is sent to the fetal position, writhing in pain. So it seems a little scary to "woman handle" them during sex. Guys, maybe you can help.

What the hell should we do with those things??
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
try lickin them when you go down on him and see if he likes that. Otherwise I think most people just leave them alone...
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
they hate it when we leave them alone! but i'm with you Interested, sometimes i can't quite get a handle on them, pun intended i guess. they withdraw sometimes and seem to become one, othertimes just dangle and sway.

yeah guys...can you shed some light on the subject. what do you like us to do with your balls other than put them in the mouth. any handling techniques we should know of?
Quote 0 0
Lick them. Don't EVER bite, even by accident. Take one ball in your mouth and gently play with it while stroking the cock. Make plenty of eye contact and act like you are enjoying yourself. We like the visual too.
Quote 0 0
Interested
GrandPrix wrote:

Lick them. Don't EVER bite, even by accident. Take one ball in your mouth and gently play with it while stroking the cock. Make plenty of eye contact and act like you are enjoying yourself. We like the visual too.

Act like you're enjoying yourself?? Did you read the first sentence? Why would someone give head if they didn't enjoy it?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
One overlooked hot spot you shouldn't ignore: his raphe (the vertical line in the middle of his scrotal sac). You'll make his toes curl if you feverishly flick it with your tongue!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
lick them, suck them, fondle them, whatever... it's all good. and we definitely appreciate a girl that tends the balls. just do everything gently, it's more about the sack than the actual testicles
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
repost from similar question on the Daily Bedpost (thanks Em & Lo!)

Advice from our guy friends. This week they answer the question, Can you share your tips/thoughts on testicle attention?

Married Straight Guy (Ben): There's a lot of hype around playing with the balls and I gotta tell you, it's all just a little, well, wrong. The balls are not the point. The scrotum surrounding the balls is the point. Anything you can do to stimulate the scrotum will feel amazing and that includes gently--very gently--playing with the things inside the scrotum. But those two big guys are extremely sensitive and if you're not careful it will suddenly feel like you've kicked your man in the nuts. Even if it is with your tongue. Better idea: focus on the scrotum--you can rub it, scratch it gently with your fingernails, lick it, bite it. Heck, if he likes it rough, you can twist it with your fingers, pinch it, really start to dig in. Just please, for all of us, stay away from the nuts inside.

Straight Single Guy (Max): Yes. Please? While I understand that it might not be the most appealing thing in the world (I mean come on, it looks like a brain in a cartoon), I'm a little shocked with how unaware girls seem to be about how nice it is to have one's testicles fondled, licked, sucked or what have you. It can be, on occasion, much better than other "attention" around the same area. Wink wink. One important note: You know how guys always keel over when you hit them in the balls? (Shame on you.) Yeah. They're that sensitive. So please be gentle.

Gay Committed Guy (Bill): Everyone needs to pay attention to the testicles! We are here on earth thanks to those damn Johnny Rollocks. So the least we can do is show 'em some love once in a while. Don't be scared--go ahead and pop the berries in your mouth! I am sure he will return the favor with a smile. And if you have them hanging in your pants, I recommend a good shave (and a good scrubbing before sex please!). It will make them much more appealing to your partner, and give you oh-so-much more feeling. If the appeal works and your partner gives those booboos a lick or a suck, you will be one happy man.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Do fondle them...Do lick them...Do suck on them...gently.

Do not EVER bite them...Do not EVER squeeze them.

Everything else is fair game, I guess.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
the_end
my man loves it when i play with his balls with my tongue also he likes it when i take them both in my moth and hum and all that good stuff
Quote 0 0