Olehippy
Just want to thank those responsible for reading and making the story one of the top five and able to be entered into the contest.  I showed it to Charlie and she laughed and said if I would have told the whole story it would have won hands down, but I explain that it was only picked to be entered and now the good people here have to vote on it.  She wants to add a new chapter that I can write about and is sitting on the bed with smoke coming out of her ears right now thinking up new and wonderful things she can do to be so that I can write about them. Good luck all and once again thanks for the vote of confidence. The Ole Hippy.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Well don't hold back! We'd love to read the next chapter!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Ok toypro  will put it in the couples area in a bit hope you enjoy it as much as Charlie and I did.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0