0%
 Yes, I have them and act on them 2 votes
40%
 Yes, I have them but dont do anything about them 2 votes
40%
 No, they are sick and disgusting 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Dreamer and I have been in discussions about sexual fantasies. I have LOTS of them - Dreamer says she doesn't. I felt that anyone that has the sexual desire she has has got to have fantasies, especially about sex. But I have figured out that because of past marriages and relationships, she has suppressed any she did have. I now know my job is to bring those fantasies back to the surface and back to life.

I am just wondering who has them and what you do about them.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
sometimes i use my fantasies for you know, material when i masturbate. sometimes they are raunchy and taboo if i am having a quickie - other times i need to slow myself down so i draw out a long scenario in my head. but that's where i keep them. just in the head 
Quote 0 0
I've acted out on a few, but the ones that really do it for me (in my head) I don't think I could ever do in real life because they involve ALOT of people.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Sounds like Janina wants to have a party. Seriously, for what it's worth, a shrink friend of mine said fantasies are healthy so long as you don't want to hurt someone. My wife and I frequently play out mine, although she seldom has as many as I do. Hank
Quote 0 0