Tabu Toypro
Role playing can be loads of fun, provided it is done with a pinch of panache and a slice of sophistication. Pretending you are somebody else allows you to venture places you wouldn’t normally go. It means you are voluntarily forced to go outside your comfort zone, and into another -- acting. The world is your oyster, so suck it up; it’s not every day you get to take on a completely different persona. 

Expectations can be thrown out the window, traditions flushed down the toilet. The time you spend role playing will be well spent communicating with and pleasuring yourself and your lover. 

Tell us about your favorite role playing experience! (or the favorite one you'd like to have)
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
imonfire
My girl-friend goes out dressed in a little suit and knocks on the door, very prim and proper like she's selling something like carpet cleaner. I answer, and in the course of her trying to make her sales pitch, I try to turn the conversation to sex. The thrill is, of course, fantasizing about sex with a stranger. Sometimes she likes me to "take her by force." Nothing rough but It is highly erotic for us. The play-acting will eventually get around to sex on the floor, or standing against a living room wall...over the couch.. She is an incredibly sexy girl..
Quote 0 0
Evereddie
My wife loves to play showgirl and I get to be the fan that sneaks into her dressing room. I'll hide behind the screen and watch her undress, slowly removing her stockings and massaging her long silky legs until I'm totally aroused. Then she'll "catch" me in the act of pleasuring myself and threaten to have me arrested unless I do exactly what she says, which is to satisfy her every need. Quite fun.
Quote 0 0
:-[

:-\
Quote 0 0
I've always wanted to try this but I've never been with the right person at the right time.
Quote 0 0