curiuskitten
I'm tight and I'm scared of shoving anything up my ass or pussy to jeopardize that help
Quote 0 0
Until you have children you are pretty much born with the pussy and ass that God gave you. If you have a tiny little one it's going to still be tiny even after you have lots and lots of sex unless your taking on an entire football team. If you have a normal or big one, same thing.
Quote 0 0
Your vagina is very elastic otherwise going through labor would split us in half! Now, your ass is a different story. You have to use buttloads of lubricant so you don't tear anything. You shouldn't have extreme pain or bleeding when you do anal, that means you are totally going at it too hard and you might weaken your muscles. As long as you are taking it as easy as your body allows you will be fine. Also, enjoying anal is "all in your head." If you are nervous you are going to bear down and it is going to hurt like hell no matter what.
Quote 0 0
Interested
curiuoskitten wrote:

I'm tight and I'm scared of shoving anything up my ass or pussy to jeopardize that help

simple my dear, don't shove. gently insert 
Quote 0 0
CRISTAL
Even after you have children  there is only like a centimeter or two difference. It is ok to use big toys.You will still be tight.
Quote 0 0
Miss_C.
Don't worry.  The only way your pussy will get bigger is if you have kids.  Your ass will shrink back to regular size after having anal sex.
Quote 0 0
DJ in LA
viXXXette wrote:

Until you have children you are pretty much born with the pussy and ass that God gave you. If you have a tiny little one it's going to still be tiny even after you have lots and lots of sex unless your taking on an entire football team. If you have a normal or big one, same thing.

yeah, I gots ta agree.  Don't stress.  And even after chilbirth women can tighten up by using kegels etc.

Just enjoy yourself!@!!
Quote 0 0
radonja
Miss_C. wrote:

Don't worry.  The only way your pussy will get bigger is if you have kids.  Your ass will shrink back to regular size after having anal sex.

Yea don't worry... This is 100 % correct..
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
My friend the trainer says your pussy will too if you do your Kagels after delivering. Any one know for sure? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Kegel exercises are recommended for both men and women for a variety of reasons, some of which have been studied, and others are just suggested based on anecdotal evidence.

For women:

•Kegel exercises were originally designed for helping women experiencing incontinence as a result of childbirth, but it can also help stress incontinence.
•It is thought that better toned muscles can make vaginal childbirth easier.
•Many, but not all, women report doing Kegel exercises enhances sexual enjoyment and changes the way orgasms feel.

For men:

•Kegel exercises may help men who experience incontinence, depending on the cause of the incontinence.
•Kegel exercises can help men learn greater ejaculatory control
•Kegel exercises can enhance sexual enjoyment both through greater ejaculatory control, but also changes in the way orgasm is experienced.

To learn how to do Kegel exercise, check out this post from our forum.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0