sammynova
hey guys,

I have created a new sex oil which has been recently put on the market, it is made with plant extracts and essential oils along with other fragrances and is completely safe and conforms with all EU regulations.

now I will be pushing forward with some marketing in the new year but I would like to gain some valuable feedback and possibly some testimonials to put on the site.

if anyone is interested in a free bottle to undergo a product trial then please feel free to post on here.

its Completely safe and has its cosmetic safety assessment to prove it. (it does contain cinnamon so anyone with an allergy should avoid this).

my email address is durbish@durbish.com should anyone wish to discuss this further.

thanks guys
Quote 0 0
Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with the idea? Sex lubricant brands are quite competitive - seems like a tough market to get into.
Quote 0 0
sammynova
i am very aware of the tough market that stands ahead of me, i don't anticipate outdoing durex but if i could sell some and make some people happy in the process then i will be happy too.

the idea spawned from a conversation with a friend about sexual enhancers and how she cant use many of them due to allergies so i made one for her that didn't trigger an allergic reaction for her and she really loved it so i decided to mass produce it and put it on the market.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I'd love to hear some more info. When you say 'sex oil' what exactly do you mean? Massage oil? Lube?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Me too, but before I'd use it on my "privates" or expose my honey to it I'd want to know what's in it. After all poison sumac and ivy are plants too. Hank
Quote 0 0