Tabu Toypro
New Scientist:

Although still controversial, many scientists now accept that some women can ejaculate some kind of fluid during sexual arousal or orgasm. Just how common it is, what the fluid is, and whether it serves any kind of function are some of the most hotly debated questions of sex research today, and I am playing a small part in helping to investigate them.

Many historical texts, such as the Kama Sutra, spoke about female "semen", as did writers, including the Greek physician Hippocrates. Sometimes the writers may have been referring to everyday vaginal secretions, which increase during sexual arousal. However, there are several references to something more akin to ejaculation. In the 17th century, the Dutch physician and anatomist Regnier De Graaf spoke of "liquid as usually comes from the pudenda in one gush".

In the last century, Ernst Gräfenberg, the German doctor who gave his name to the controversial G spot, drew attention to female ejaculation in a 1950 paper published in The International Journal of Sexology. "This convulsory expulsion of fluids occurs always at the acme of orgasm and simultaneously with it," he wrote. "Occasionally the production of fluids is so profuse that a large towel has to be spread under the woman to prevent the bed sheets getting soiled."...

Petra Boynton dives deeper into the subjects of the article.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Kinkyfun
Any tips on how to get a woman to ejaculate? I've tried it many times with my wife using fingers and the 'come hither'motion to no avail. Is there something else we should try? Like multiple points of stimulation?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You've got the technique right. Try a little tongue action on her clit while you give her the 'come hither' fingers. If that doesn't help - maybe check out a g-spot toy . We get great feedback from the rechargeable Lelo Gigi.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I suspect you have stumbled upon one of the greatest mysteries in life. At my advanced age, I have had two wives and numerous lovers, but try as I did, I was only capable of getting two of them to gush. One was a live in girl friend and the other was my ex-wife. I've thought about this for years, trying to find a common denominator but  if there was one it has eluded me.

The girl friend was a twenty eight year old hottie and the ex-wife was about forty-one. No commonality there. This happened about a year apart, and in bed they were as different as night and day or even better, a downhill sleigh ride and necrophelia. But of all the women in my life they were the only ones that gushed and there have been none since. The only common condition I can recall was that I was giving them both oral pleasure at the time it occurred and they both had G-spots that I could easily reach with my tongue.

It surprised both of us but the girl friend was so wound up she didn't even break stride. With the ex-wife, it was different, she was mortified. Both apologized later for what they thought was pissing in my mouth, but I knew it wasn't urine. I had a slight ammonia taste but I learned later that that's because it comes out of the urethra.

It was thicker than urine,  but not as thick as semen, and I swear I remember it as being on the sweet side. There was incredible pressure forcing it out and the volume was much more than I could handle.

Looking back, I think I've drawn a couple of conclusions but they may be exclusive only to these two cases. Both women had reached a point where they were out of control. The only thing I can compare it to is when you're ejaculating when you are receiving oral sex. I don't know about you, but that isn't the time to give me math problems. At that point, I'm on auto pilot and she's flying the plane. So I'm as much out of control as they were.

From all this, I have a theory: Looking back on it, I think they have more to do with it then we do. We can only do so much but I heard somewhere that women are in charge of their own orgasms. I'm guessing that she can experiment, find the way and then if they trust us enough to let themselves get into a condition where we have that much control, they can show us how. Does that make sense? Hank

Quote 0 0