Has anyone tried figging? One of my friends got a little tipsy last night and said she loved it . . . and I totally didn't want to admit I had no idea what she was talking about. Has one ever heard of this?
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
I've never tried it myself but I've heard of it. What you do is, you buy some fresh ginger, skin it, and use it like an anal plug. Go figure. ;D
Quote 0 0
Can't you just use any type of veggie that has a thickness to it?
Quote 0 0
Bohemianchk wrote:

You hippies are just wacky for veggies, aint ya? No, you don't just shove anything up there..See the point of the ginger is that the juice causes a kind of burning sensation. That's why you skin it, so you can feel the juice on your skin. It's most often used by people in to S&M, and is done along with spanking.
Quote 0 0
Frankblack wrote:

[quote author=Bohemianchk link=topic=334.msg1229#msg1229 date=1219185219]

You hippies are just wacky for veggies, aint ya? No, you don't just shove anything up there..See the point of the ginger is that the juice causes a kind of burning sensation. That's why you skin it, so you can feel the juice on your skin. It's most often used by people in to S&M, and is done along with spanking.

Awww, don't be a hater Frank. Anyway, that sounds like a toy I can afford! Walking slowly to the fridge with a mixture of fear and wonder...
Quote 0 0
I meant no offense Darlin. A hippy chick is a wonderful thing..
Quote 0 0
Ugh. 'Burning sensation'- that doesn't sound very pleasant.
Quote 0 0
I loved it. It doesn't feel like burning so much as it does tingling. What you do is keep the ginger in the fridge before using it. The cold feeling of the ginger is incredible and then as the juice starts to flow a little as you use it the cold kind of spreads into these tingling waves of warmth. 
Quote 0 0
You know what I like? Pickled okra. The spicey ones.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Whattaya know...an entire website dedicated to figging! Approriately titled figging.com.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0