TabuToys Moderator
Was it good, bad or mind-blowing? Did you use a real, live "marital aid" or was it a friendly household item (like a shower massager?) Most importantly, did you orgasm?
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
the first time, I wasn't quite sure what to do and my boyfriend wasn't in town to show me. I was house sitting so he called me and told me all these things to try while talking in my ear. I had at least three amazing orgasms but it's not the same without him talkin to me!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
I'm a little ashamed to admit this but I did not have my first toy experience until I was 40!!!! One of my more adventurous friends bought me a rabbit because she got sick of listening to me complain about how my husband and I never had sex anymore..but boy was I scared of that thing! I would have died if my husband walked in on me, Or my kids finding it? Please. So, it sat in my closet for about a month before I got up the courage to use it. Finally while he and the kids were at a basketball game I tried it out and LA-LA-LA it was like one of those eureka moments, you know? Like "Where have you been all my life?" I had never cum that fast. To be honest I didn't even think it was possible. After that, I developed a little habit (remember that episode of Sex in the city with Charlotte?) That was me. Well, I tried alot more toys after that and eventually shared my little secret with my husband who now loves my toys.
Quote 0 0
My friend Susan taught me how to use a vibrator when we were 14.  She was a lot more precocious than I was, so she bugged me until I got up the courage to go to Spencer’s with her and I finally bought the vibrator I had had my eye on for months. 
I didn’t think she was actually going to be there when I used it, but we went back to my room and she said, “Well?  Ya wanna try it out?”  I was nervous, kind of turned on, also kind of freaked out that she was so casual about the whole thing.
She talked me through it—showed me how to get the tip of the vibe wet at the entrance to my pussy, how to rub it up and down slowly on my clit.  Finally, she could see when I was ready, and she actually did “lend a hand” to push it inside me.  I will always remember how amazing that felt!  The funny part was that at one point, we continued all this underneath my pillow that she held down over my crotch – my mom came home & we didn’t want her to hear the buzz!  I rubbed my clit with the vibe inside me until I came; trying to keep from gasping out the earthquake I was feeling all over my body!  Cool memory. 
Quote 0 0
Like most guys I've always been a masturbation lover (I just happen to admit it) so when I moved out of state my gf sent me one of those hand-held pocket pussies. I think it was more of a joke on her part but what she didn't understand was that it almost felt better than the real thing. I must have cum in that thing 5 times! The nice thing about it is that you can get the exact rythm you want because you're using it manually but it feels soft and grippy inside like a real pussy. Not that I don't love having sex with real women but with a pocket pussy there's no pressure, no worrying about "did she cum" just pure pleasure. ANyway, I used it daily until I ripped it out about a month later.  I've upgraded to a Cyberskin model now and have started mixing it up with some prostate massage, which is incredible.
Quote 0 0
My first sex toy experience was pretty special cause it gave me my very first orgasm..and I was 25 ya'll!!!
Quote 0 0
I bought my girlfriend her first vibrator. It was a pocket rocket. Worked great because it outlasted our relationship I guess.
Quote 0 0
This is kind of funny..my Grandmother (who is very conservative) bought me this neck and back massager from Brookstone when I was 14 or 15 because I used to get migraines. Little did she know that thing gave me my first orgasm. That thing was great! Unfortunately when I finally lost my virginity I was like "huh? this is it?"
Quote 0 0
My partner used a Hitachi on me with the curved attachment my very first time. Lucky me! Well, being a shall we say "mature" lady I had no idea what a gspot orgasm felt like. My first thought was "Oh Dear, I think I'm going to cry!" It was an emotional experience to say the least.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
IT was different. Definitely better but not mind blowing.
Quote 0 0
VixenKitty
The same thing happened to me!! My parents bought a back vibrator when I was in elementary school, they never used it so I took it and kept it in my room. One day I decided to use it down there since I knew my hand felt good down there, and wow. I could literally cum in 30 seconds. It was so amazing that I literally got attached to this vibrator. Fast forward, I am 26 and I still have this vibrator under the bed!! So yea, whenever I lost my virginity I was confused of why it didn't feel like being with my vibrator. It took me till age 25 to finally have an earth shaking orgasm that I had been searching for.

Katerina wrote:

This is kind of funny..my Grandmother (who is very conservative) bought me this neck and back massager from Brookstone when I was 14 or 15 because I used to get migraines. Little did she know that thing gave me my first orgasm. That thing was great! Unfortunately when I finally lost my virginity I was like "huh? this is it?"
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
wow. belladonna's story was hot as fuck.
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
HappilyHorny
my boyfriend bought me my first vibrator a month in to our relationship.. i had never used one or owned one before..
as soon as we got home we tryed it out and it was absolutely mind blowing.. he liked to lay in bed and watch my body quiver
Quote 0 0