TabuToys Moderator
Lucky for you the G-spot is pretty easy to find! Here's how it works:
1. Hook your finger (or a curved g-spot vibrator) upwards inside a woman's vagina about 1-2 inches in. The G-spot feels spongy and is about the size of a nickel. If you're using your hands, make sure your fingernails are clean and trimmed!
2. Using firm pressure, move your finger back and forth in a "come hither" motion. (If her eyes roll back in her head or she starts bucking like a mule there's a good chance you've hit paydirt.)
3. Try keeping a good, steady rhythm without inconsistencies. You know how you don't like her to change the pace too much when you're enjoying oral sex? Women are the same way.
4. It never hurts to supplement the internal action with a little clitoral play. Try giving her a little oral or have her use a vibrator on her clit while you're working.
5. If she starts getting the sensation that "she's going to pee" you're almost there! Let her know that its part of the process and not to panic. When she reaches orgasm she may actually ejaculate a clear, odorless liquid. (If she doesn't don't worry, not everyone can "squirt."

Happy G-spotting!
Quote 0 0
So what works better: A vibrator or a dildo?
Quote 0 0
I like a hard vibrator because the soft, jelly ones are usually too "floppy" to stimulate such a small area adequately. You really don't need anything complicated! A finger will do but I've always found vibrators to work alot more quickly (and no "finger fatigue."
Quote 0 0
sounds great but the real issue is HOW to get your man to actually WANT to do this! 
Quote 0 0
shuttlecmd
Finding a woman's g-spot is one of the most awesome experiences.  Watching her reaction, seeing her begin to buck and arch her back is incredible... but getting her to squirt is the most enjoyable part of helping her to achieve a g-spot orgasm.
Quote 0 0
fizzle3nat
My hubby does this with his fingers and gets me to squirt almost every time.  It feels incredible and he says he enjoys it.  I don't think he's lying, 'cause it usually makes him rock-hard, and that always leads to one wild ride.  I'm just lucky, I guess - he's awesome! 
Quote 0 0
ok now how do you do this to yourself if they aint no man around
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Darkstar wrote:

ok now how do you do this to yourself if they aint no man around

You can do this with a curved toy, specifically designed to hit the spot. Check out this forum post by our moderator: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=405.0
There are a few toys you can click on in the post that will do the trick!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
catalin220
TabuToys Moderator wrote:

Lucky for you the G-spot is pretty easy to find! Here's how it works:
1. Hook your finger (or a curved g-spot vibrator) upwards inside a woman's vagina about 1-2 inches in. The G-spot feels spongy and is about the size of a nickel. If you're using your hands, make sure your fingernails are clean and trimmed!
2. Using firm pressure, move your finger back and forth in a "come hither" motion. (If her eyes roll back in her head or she starts bucking like a mule there's a good chance you've hit paydirt.)
3. Try keeping a good, steady rhythm without inconsistencies. You know how you don't like her to change the pace too much when you're enjoying oral sex? Women are the same way.
4. It never hurts to supplement the internal action with a little clitoral play. Try giving her a little oral or have her use a vibrator on her clit while you're working.
5. If she starts getting the sensation that "she's going to pee" you're almost there! Let her know that its part of the process and not to panic. When she reaches orgasm she may actually ejaculate a clear, odorless liquid. (If she doesn't don't worry, not everyone can "squirt."

Happy G-spotting!

Thanks.....i didn't know that
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
i have had success with g-spot orgasms using a vibrator, but personally i think it's easier to use your fingers. yeah, you get the finger fatigue, but when you use your fingers it's much easier to tell if you're hitting the right spot, if it's working, when to really lay into it, etc. plus it feels like a bit more of an accomplishment if you can beat the fatigue and real.y get your girl off
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Check out this new silicone sleeve we carry that is designed to wear on the penis but is small enough to fit securely on a finger. It's got a nice little curve at the tip to stimulate her Gspot: http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=4606
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
jackcollins
Hey its really good information it really helped me to find my gf's g spot. Thanks buddy.
Quote 0 0
Every man should know this
Quote 0 0