What's your favorite fantasy and what kind of nasty scenarios do you daydream about? Ok, I know it's cliche and not original but I have always wanted to do it with one of my college professors. I could always tell he was hung and I know he saw me looking. We would do it over his desk after the other students had left. I'd ask him what he could do about my grade and he would lean back in his office chair and pull his 9" cock out of his trousers and tell me to suck it. Then he would make me get completely naked, while he was still in his suit, and fuck me over his table. I never acted out on it but that fantasy always gets me hot!
Quote 0 0
My straight roommate is always leaving the bathroom door open when he's in the shower. We've got a clear shower curtain I've caught glimpses oh his oh so nice uncut cock. I'd love to walk in one day and show him what he's been missing.
Quote 0 0
I have one that I like to use where I'm auditioning for a group of record producers who are sitting at a huge desk. Then one of them asks me "how bad do I want a contract" and I crawl under the desk and I blow them one by one.
Quote 0 0
there's this big guy who's always working out at my gym with his wife. Sometimes I see him walking around the shower in his towel and I swear he's showing off for me. Sometimes I fantasize about luring him into one of the stalls.
Quote 0 0
Chris Meloni from Oz.
Quote 0 0
Getting kidnapped and forced onto my hands and knees by two two muscular asian guys with monster cocks, they make me lick their boots and crawl around naked. then they spit roast me  - doggy style with one in the ass and one in the mouth. I guess that sounds kinda violent, huh?
Quote 0 0