TabuToys Moderator
Let's all get to know each other a little better with a few silly questions.(Courtesy of http://tmituesday.blogspot.com)

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
2. What is your type?
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
6. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
7. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorced parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?
8. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
9. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
10. Describe your sex life in two words.

Quote 0 0
Adriana
I'll bite (=

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money? Nope
2. What is your type? I don't know if I have a type but I do like pretty guys (especially of the dark haired type), curvy girls and people with a sense of humour. A unique look is also a plus.
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played? I haven't played a lot of sex games - I recall one which was horrible. I think I will have to answer this in a few years.
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know? Nope
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner? Often
6. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have? It depends. When I first crawl into bed, I'm cuddly. I often like my husband to lean on me when we sleep but sometimes I just want to roll over and.. sleep.
7. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorced parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life? I think this varies for everyone.
8. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? Romance
9. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?A bit of firmness, more lips than tongue, groping hands
10. Describe your sex life in two words. On hold.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I'm gonna do this the cheaters way...scroll down to get the questions...

1.  Nope...I dont have money and dont know anybody with any
2.  If there is no sense of humor, there is no hope...I gotta get at least one smile or giggle because of my warped sense of humor or all bets are off
3.  Gotta be Spin the Bottle...when I was in 10th Grade...it never went anywhere, but it got rigged so we got to kiss the one we wanted to regardless of where the bottle pointed
4.  Nope
5.  Oh Hell Yes!
6.  Close enough to know she is there but not so close we sweat our asses off
7.  My daughter met my 2nd wife before I divorced her mother...but she found out about 3 weeks after the fact we were married
8.  Yes (Is that a choice?)
9.  Depends on the situation...a kiss just cuz - nice and gentle...headed for work -  3 quickies on the lips...going to sleep - 5 gentle ones...foreplay - soft, gentle at first, then more agressive...having sex - wet, sloppy, tongues flying
10.  Out-fucking-standing!!! 
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
1. No.
2. Warm, affectionate and horny.
3. strip poker- it led to sex anyway.
4. no
5. yes
6. I love to wrap up in her arms and her in mine.
7. Oo. That's a tough one and it depends on the circumstances; the kids ages, how the marriage ended and the maturity level of the kids and adults.
8.experimentation/roamance; it's a dead heat.
9.lots of lips, tongue and groping.
10 it's wonderful!
Quote 0 0
lilac2902
first is me second is wifes.
1>nope/guess not i am with him
2>big boned and large tits/tall and dark haired and ladys have large tits and soft lips
3>swinging games/same
4>cant remember/no
5>yes and others/same
6>my side of bed/same
7>its your choice/a little time.dont believe in leaving the kids in the dark
8>all three/romance
9>alot of tongue/soft
10>not enouph/to much lol
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money? nope
2. What is your type? sexy broke alcoholic
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played? hide the bottle
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know? yes
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner? yes
6. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have? depends on the blanket situation. i run hot.
7. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorced parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life? i think this question is worded poorly
8. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? afterplay
9. What do you thinks makes a kiss great? apparently it's the saliva. it's all about the saliva.
10. Describe your sex life in two words. really healthy!
Quote 0 0